Where can I find an Xbox Wireless PC Adapter to purchase?

Discus and support Where can I find an Xbox Wireless PC Adapter to purchase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking into buying an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to use with my computer so I've been trying to find the adapter online but I'm unable to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaileyCallahan, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Where can I find an Xbox Wireless PC Adapter to purchase?

I'm looking into buying an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to use with my computer so I've been trying to find the adapter online but I'm unable to find it anywhere, it's either out of stock or in most cases the listing on websites like Best Buy, Target, and Game Stop is completely gone and says the page no longer exists. Is the adapter discontinued?

:)

BaileyCallahan, Aug 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today BAILEYCALLAHAN

The adapter is not discontinued, as long as it appears in the Xbox website to purchase is available
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters...

But this item is out of stock too often (when new units are available, the people buy it as soon as possible)

You may need to keep an eye from time to time in order to grab one
    Or try looking in your local area. Some small businesses can have it on stock
  3. Videea Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

That was great, I went to the link you posted, but I was unable to find any guitars... could you please post the link to buy a compatible wireless guitar ? I think I found the adapter on this page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

I am trying to purchase the adapter first... and do not see any way to hit the "purchase" button, what does it look like and where is it located ?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

The gamepad is synchronized with the adapter, but the PC only sees the adapter

Hey there, Hntsmn!

I'm sorry to see any issues with a wireless adapter on your PC! Did you purchase the

official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    , or did you purchase a third-party adapter? I know you stated you have tried all articles, but I have to ensure that you've tried our

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
    article, as this calls out a ton of troubleshooting.

Lastly, are you able to connect to your PC via a Bluetooth connection? The controllers support a Bluetooth connection to PCs, and you can see how to do this on our How
    to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    article.

Let me know these answers, and we'll see where to start from there. :) I look forward to working with you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. gds1972 Win User

xbox one pad compatibility question

Hi

It is not possible to use the Xbox 360 wireless adapter to connect this controller to your PC. This controller looks like it features Bluetooth so you may be able to connect it this way or alternately you can connect it via a USB cable or the wireless adapter.

It may also be possible to purchase the controller and wireless adapter together such as I have linked below.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/d/x..._collection&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Please note to use the Windows wireless adapter it looks like your PC must be running Windows 10.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.

Yeah, that's really strange
    Did you test the headphone on the other PC connecting them via Bluetooth?

Could you connect the wireless adapter to that other PC?

If finally the issue persists, as you said previously. Probably is an issue with the wireless adapter.

But if you want we can try another things on the PC where you're using the adapter
Thema:

1. Where can I find an Xbox Wireless PC Adapter to purchase? - Similar Threads - Where find Wireless

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  8. Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...: I lost my donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Xbox Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone, I already contacted pdp support and haven’t gotten an answer, just wondering where I can...
  9. Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?: I couldn't find it in the insider patch notes submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  10. WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER: WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER 909b7684-5da5-4a2e-9908-49ee81197af8