Where can I find a new 360 that supports component cables?

Discus and support Where can I find a new 360 that supports component cables? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made the dumb mistake of accidentally buying a Xbox 360 Slim E which does not support component cables, making my PVR completely useless. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coyote-F487B314-9E36-4155-AD36-11628EE90F9C, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Where can I find a new 360 that supports component cables?

I made the dumb mistake of accidentally buying a Xbox 360 Slim E which does not support component cables, making my PVR completely useless. Does anyone know where I can buy a 360 that has support for component cables that I can buy? Preferably Amazon, but
    anything will work.

:)

Coyote-F487B314-9E36-4155-AD36-11628EE90F9C, Jan 11, 2014
  2. entexman
    entexman Guest
    Composite to HDMI

SCART and composite are pretty bad choices for modern video game consoles. It might be better to get a new TV that has component inputs which can get you 1080p resolution if the TV supports it. You would also need a XBox 360 component cable which may not
    be as easy to find nowadays.

entexman, Jan 11, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    XBOX 360 PAL TO NTSC COUNTRY

I'd suggest a power converter instead of buying a new power supply for the machine - the power components inside your console are manufactured to the power standard of the place it's meant to be sold, so buying a power supply that's friendly with the outlets
    of where you want to go could damage the console. As for TV, if your 360 can accept one of these (www.amazon.com/.../B000B6MLPU), buy that. If not, well,
    you have to find an HDMI compatible TV.

Good luck!

chemicalsora, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Where can I find a new 360 that supports component cables?

DGC ItsSacred, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Is there a cheaper one? My 4GB Slim E was $150, a NEW one of those is around $250... Thanks for the link though.

Coyote-F487B314-9E36-4155-AD36-11628EE90F9C, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DGC ItsSacred Win User

Hey The RUFF,

I'm sorry to here you spent money on one of those Slim E 360's.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Elite-120GB-deployment-Pc/dp/B000U9XBUM/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1389494748&sr=8-15&keywords=Xbox+360+Elite
  7. Coyote-F487B314-9E36 Win User

Is there a cheaper one? My 4GB Slim E was $150, a NEW one of those is around $250... Thanks for the link though.
  8. entexman Win User

Composite to HDMI

SCART and composite are pretty bad choices for modern video game consoles. It might be better to get a new TV that has component inputs which can get you 1080p resolution if the TV supports it. You would also need a XBox 360 component cable which may not
    be as easy to find nowadays.
  9. OG Pooh Win User

hd help please!

Component was the standard before HDMI (and DVI). A set of 360 component cables should be very easy to find.
  10. chemicalsora Win User

XBOX 360 PAL TO NTSC COUNTRY

I'd suggest a power converter instead of buying a new power supply for the machine - the power components inside your console are manufactured to the power standard of the place it's meant to be sold, so buying a power supply that's friendly with the outlets
    of where you want to go could damage the console. As for TV, if your 360 can accept one of these (www.amazon.com/.../B000B6MLPU), buy that. If not, well,
    you have to find an HDMI compatible TV.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Where can I find a new 360 that supports component cables? - Similar Threads - Where find 360

2. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  3. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  4. Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360: My Microsoft account got hacked and the customer service rep is asking me for the Xbox Device ID (It starts with F) but I can't find it on my Xbox 360. Is it only a Xbox 1/ Series X thing?...
  5. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code: Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code 82cbe836-5721-4f0a-a441-ab870e0ffa54
  6. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  7. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.: All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around? 46ad21d4-8d41-409a-a550-3d2671691d20
  8. Where can I find walkthroughs on xbox 360 indie games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find walkthroughs on xbox 360 indie games?: Hello, I'm stuck on a puzzle game called Reflector. I don't see anything on youtube and I'd hate to lose out on the rest of the game because of level 12. Thanks for your time. Kevin...
  9. how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games: with out the instructions for these games I find it very difficult to enjoy them.... I do learn some from trial and error,,but that can be a real pain !!! thanks in advance,,,,, swe...
  10. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703