Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

Discus and support Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SwapTheFlop, Oct 16, 2020.

1. SwapTheFlop
    SwapTheFlop Guest

All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around?

:)

SwapTheFlop, Oct 16, 2020
  2. thedrummer1000 Win User

Get a xbox 360, or stick with my xbox one?

Where can I find a legit hardrive then?
  3. Dave99Qc Win User

is this a legit microsoft custumer service address

i receive it today and yes i contact Microsoft one month ago. it was about a replacement for xbox controller. In the email i receive today, they ask for my home address... it could be legit ...i just find that email address weird
  4. Malacath Win User

Bought used Xbox one. Where can i find a legit power supply?

I think you can buy them from microsoft directly in the support section of this website
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Bought used Xbox one. Where can i find a legit power supply?

You can buy them fron a dedicated games store or from the Microsoft store for your country online.
  6. Barry The Gibb Win User

Where can I find?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I only have one four-door in my garage, if I remember correctly, and it's the civilian version of the SWAT SUV, and I have to recommend that as a good four-door car.

[/quote]

I've settled on that in the end, You're right there is no good Bangermobile, they're either 2 door or sedans so if I'm gonna go with the sedan I'll go with the best I can afford (I'm always broke, all my money goes on guns, ammo and tatts. Though I do have
    5000+ rounds of every type of ammunition!).

I want one for missions (and later hopefully heists) and every time a mission starts I say to the homies "There'll be a 4 door spawning, let's all go in that, I don't care who drives." And every time everyone hops into their own stupid super-car, rushes
    off to get there first and gets killed there first.

If there's a 4 door there people, I know it's not the quickest but with four highly armed bangers it don't need to be. And you can drive if that's what it's all about.
Thema:

1. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver. - Similar Threads - Where find legit

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  6. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  9. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  10. Bought used Xbox one. Where can i find a legit power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox one. Where can i find a legit power supply?: I just recently bought a used Xbox off Ebay, but i need to buy all the other accessories. This is going alright except the only power supplies i can find are cheap Asian knock off brands for ~$25....