Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion?

Discus and support Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have question. I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells). So what I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leegod, Aug 20, 2014.

1. leegod
    leegod Guest

Hi.

I have question.

I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells).

So what I need to get it?

Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live gold, and access xbox1 live from xbox1 console and can I download its DLC with credit card or live point?

I have no USA xbox1, but have korean XBOX360.

Then can I download its DLC from xbox360 server?

Thanks...

:)

leegod, Aug 20, 2014
  2. leegod
    leegod Guest
    Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?

Hi.

I have question.

I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells).

So what I need to get it?

Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live gold, and access xbox1 live from xbox1 console and can I download its DLC with credit card or live point?

I have no USA xbox1, but have korean XBOX360.

Then can I download its DLC from xbox360 server?

Thanks.

leegod, Aug 20, 2014
  3. Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?

Hey mate, I've been looking for information about this for so long now. Are you referring to the original Xbox game here:

en.wikipedia.org/.../Magic:_The_Gathering_%E2%80%93_Battlegrounds

If this is the case you will never be able to get the DLC as it won't be on the marketplace. I would suggest downloading one of the newer magic games.

DigitalAssassin, Aug 20, 2014
  4. Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion?

Hello newTOA,

I'm sorry for any trouble with getting the DLC. For the current Game Add-on content for Magic: The Gathering in your country can be found here:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410860
    This content is for the Xbox 360. Currently, Magic is not out for Xbox One. Since software is country specific locked. Certain content may not be playable, depending in your country. Trying to
    play any content that does not support your country may result in receiving a error. If you have any future questions please let us know.

Thank you!

-Mason

Alliance United, Aug 20, 2014
  5. Please don't make multiple threads, I have responded here: forums.xbox.com/.../4904215.aspx

Edit: I got Ninja'd, but I think he is looking for battleground which is an Xbox original, I could be wrong though.

DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Please don't make multiple threads, I have responded here: forums.xbox.com/.../4904215.aspx

Edit: I got Ninja'd, but I think he is looking for battleground which is an Xbox original, I could be wrong though.
  7. Alliance United Win User

Hello newTOA,

I'm sorry for any trouble with getting the DLC. For the current Game Add-on content for Magic: The Gathering in your country can be found here:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410860
    This content is for the Xbox 360. Currently, Magic is not out for Xbox One. Since software is country specific locked. Certain content may not be playable, depending in your country. Trying to
    play any content that does not support your country may result in receiving a error. If you have any future questions please let us know.

Thank you!

-Mason
  8. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

360 games you would like to see as a xb1 reboot

Magic: The Gathering – Battlegrounds and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (original xbox games)
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?

Hey mate, I've been looking for information about this for so long now. Are you referring to the original Xbox game here:

en.wikipedia.org/.../Magic:_The_Gathering_%E2%80%93_Battlegrounds

If this is the case you will never be able to get the DLC as it won't be on the marketplace. I would suggest downloading one of the newer magic games.
  10. NYJets12 Win User

GwG August's game still up for September?

Magic The Gathering is there it's not if the same place as DR2 I forgot where it was , I just downloaded yesterday.
Thema:

1. Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion? - Similar Threads - Where download Magic

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to: downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this amount on my game...
  4. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  5. How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?: I recently purchased Flight Simulator from a re-seller and Microsoft have acknowledged the order. I have the 16 digit code and all details but i do not know where to download it. Can anyone help ?...
  6. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  7. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  8. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  9. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  10. Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?: Hi. I have question. I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells). So what I need to get it? Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live...