Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app?

Discus and support Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to claim xbox game pass ultimate appletv+ perk and when i open app on the phone i cant find perk button or list or anything. I would claim it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by neca trba, Jan 3, 2023.

1. neca trba
    neca trba Guest

I want to claim xbox game pass ultimate appletv+ perk and when i open app on the phone i cant find perk button or list or anything. I would claim it on console but im currently out of town for a period.

:)

neca trba, Jan 3, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

You can claim the perks by logging in on Xbox beta app on windows 10, the game pass app on mobile device or log in on your xbox one console, and find the perks on there and claim them. Each perk gives instructions on how to claim.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Game pass game download and perks not working

Try to claim the perk using the Xbox Game Pass app on mobile
  4. Rostom L Win User

Free codes are sent as notifications to my phone for Madden 23. How do I find them if I swipe away the notification?

Hi Matt!

Are you currently subscribed to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Those may be one of its perks on mobile.

Please open your Xbox Game Pass app on your phone and go to the Library section (book icon) below to see your available perks for claim.
  5. uuddrlrl Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Yet, the official press release says that doesn't matter.

"Whether you claimed the previous Disney+ Perk or not, Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android."

Disney+ Returns to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Wire
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It should be on the Xbox Game Pass App and not on Xbox App. It should be on the profile screen.

Also, If you have a PC or Laptop, it can be found on the Xbox App.

For your reference you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/perks
Thema:

1. Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app? - Similar Threads - Where claim game

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  9. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074
  10. Where can I claim my origins edition digital goodies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I claim my origins edition digital goodies?: I bought overwatch origins edition when I opened the box it came with a code how can I redeem it I tried in the store it didn't work so please someone help. 53e6510a-e57a-4e8d-baf2-01760bdfb112