Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

Discus and support Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taren Chua, May 13, 2024.

1. Taren Chua
    Taren Chua Guest

I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic?

:)

Taren Chua, May 13, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Taren. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. According to Minecraft Support, you can follow these steps to claim Java edition: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/6657208607501

Go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC: https://aka.ms/JavaBedrockEdition

Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account.

Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
  3. LEGODUDEAPRIL1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Version

When it claims you will get all future versions for free, and that you never have to pay again, it is talking exclusively about the Java Edition. Seeing as you missed out on the free upgrade to Bedrock Edition, there's sadly nothing you can do.
  4. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  5. Elasder2014 Win User

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

The thing is, I never had a Mojang account at all only a Microsoft account with windows 10 bedrock edition. I should be able to claim the java edition for free but it won't let me for some reason I even have proof of the purchase for bedrock Windows 10 edition
  6. Elasder2014 Win User

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

I only have bedrock edition for Windows 10 not java. It says I need to buy Java edition even tho I have bedrock Windows 10 edition. Why can't I claim it it should been available for a long time now
Thema:

1. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock? - Similar Threads - Where claim free

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  5. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  6. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  7. Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app?: I want to claim xbox game pass ultimate appletv+ perk and when i open app on the phone i cant find perk button or list or anything. I would claim it on console but im currently out of town for a...
  8. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  9. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074
  10. Where can I claim my origins edition digital goodies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I claim my origins edition digital goodies?: I bought overwatch origins edition when I opened the box it came with a code how can I redeem it I tried in the store it didn't work so please someone help. 53e6510a-e57a-4e8d-baf2-01760bdfb112