where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s?

Discus and support where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't find one on the Microsoft site at all but want to buy an official one. 3ae783a7-484b-412b-a4cc-f2060cbf4f62 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deedee1290, May 11, 2020.

1. deedee1290
    deedee1290 Guest

I can't find one on the Microsoft site at all but want to buy an official one.

:)

deedee1290, May 11, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Hi, I suggest you to buy a compatible one since this kind of cable are universal. Microsoft itself do not fabricate these cables (they purchase them from third parts) and they do not sell it on their official webstore... maybe you can find one of them
    in a phisical Microsoft store (because these cables are used also for other elctronic devices), but as I suggested before you can buy an identical one where you want because they are universal.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I don't know if this will lead to the actual power cable, but you can try the following:

Go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your Microsoft Account.

If not already done so, register your console.

Click on the console and start a service request.

In the first drop down menu, choose that you have trouble with an accessory. Then select the power adapter (which usually means the external power adapter for the original Xbox One).

Follow the request through, and see if that results in a power cable sent to you.

If the replacement costs (too much) money, then cancel the process, and simply order any fitting cable that can sustain at least 200 Watts. Other than that requirement, it's a regular power cable, and nothing Xbox specific.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Defective power supply unit and cord

5. TMX boxburn Win User

US Xbox 360 Slim in Germany

You can buy a new power brick to use which was made for Xbox 360's in Germany.

-

By an adapter do you mean a non-Xbox 360 power brick, if so it is not recommended to do so as you can damage your console by using un-official equipment, especially when powering it up.

-

As for where to buy one I cannot help you there unfortunately.
  6. Khor Yserion Win User

Power supply brick makes strange noises

So where do i get a replacement power supply?

I can find them on amazon or ebay for absolutely ridiculous prices (60€ and more) but the german Xbox homepage is surprisingly unhelpful. It´s supposed to have a link to all official retailers for replacement equip etc. but the link isn´t working ^^ so if
    anybody could post a working link for all the official Xbox replacement gear retailers in germany than i would be very happy ;-)
Thema:

1. where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s? - Similar Threads - where buy official

2. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  3. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  4. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  5. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  6. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  7. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  8. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  9. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437
  10. Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?: Xbox series s original HDMI? 135e7326-e641-4e0d-9a01-6b74007bdf84