Where are the winner postings for the Ultimate Game Sale bundle and A Plague Tale: Requiem...

Discus and support Where are the winner postings for the Ultimate Game Sale bundle and A Plague Tale: Requiem... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; These sweepstakes ended on 9-14-22 and my emails say to check the status with a link but they are no longer even listed on the Microsoft Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tman717, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Tman717
    Tman717 Guest

Where are the winner postings for the Ultimate Game Sale bundle and A Plague Tale: Requiem...

These sweepstakes ended on 9-14-22 and my emails say to check the status with a link but they are no longer even listed on the Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes website, not as ongoing or on the winners tab. Yet there are sweepstakes that ended in June still listed. What is the deal here???

:)

Tman717, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Indie Studios

Ninja theorys next game should be good looking forward to a plagues tale waiting for it to be on sale though
  3. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

My favorite indie game is a plagues tale that game is awesome
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

What's your 'pleasant surprise' in gaming in 2019, and why?

For me it was 2019 A Plague Tale Great Game for the XBOX One X
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

Final de semana , jogarei the division 2 e A plague Tale : Innocence

[Mod Translation - Weekend, I'll play the division 2 and A plague Tale: Innocence]
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

A Plague Tale: Innocence for sure!!!!!
Thema:

1. Where are the winner postings for the Ultimate Game Sale bundle and A Plague Tale: Requiem... - Similar Threads - Where are winner

2. Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?: Hey guys, I recently bought the deal where you get the Xbox series S and Fifa 23, and I can’t find Fifa 23 anywhere? Can anyone tell me where to find it, aswell as this whilst downloading all...
  3. Xbox not letting me change where I want to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not letting me change where I want to download: Hi, I am having a hard time downloading games, it tends to be only game pass games that do this it seems that the file Xbox games is not being created on my D: drive but it is only on my C: drive...
  4. Where is the Remote play Feature in the XBOX-App on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Remote play Feature in the XBOX-App on PC?: Updated to the latest version on Windows 11 pro. My Series X is set up for remote play on Mobile and PC, but the PC-App doesn't display the Remote Play Button. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link]...
  5. What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?: Hi -- what happened to the Xbox Assist app? In the last week or so, when I've tried accessing help from within a game on my Series X, instead of taking me to the Xbox Assist app like it used to, I...
  6. Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?: Hello, recently i build a new computer, i have a xbox 360 wire controller and i always use it because the last computer read the controller automatically, but now it doesn´t detect it anymore,...
  7. Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.: I was recently scammed by someone who essentially took currency, ran and then blocked my account, and have been told that other people were scammed by him before. So far reporting has done nothing...
  8. Xbox login where it doesn't belong.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox login where it doesn't belong.: Why does xbox login show up on my Steam MSFS 2020 game? I would like to eliminate this unnecessary step. 0c2f0db7-e12b-4e49-a93d-9ebbad585d97
  9. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  10. Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ?: Just curious as to when and where this information will be posted ? I would like to know how much GS was earned by the top 5 !? Thanks in advance 69d1ae06-e4ee-49eb-80da-ca5cf1cf4ef8