Where are the Sudoku Admin's

Discus and support Where are the Sudoku Admin's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since two days I can't connect with Sudoku. All other games like Microsoft Solitare Collection are working well. Please advise someone to look at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterChance57, Jan 22, 2018.

  1. Where are the Sudoku Admin's


    since two days I can't connect with Sudoku. All other games like Microsoft Solitare Collection are working well. Please advise someone to look at it!!!!!

    :)
     
    MisterChance57, Jan 22, 2018
    #1
  2. FatFuzzy
    FatFuzzy Guest
    I must be the only one...

    I got booted for checkin out the admin's mom.
     
    FatFuzzy, Jan 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Microsoft and Sudoku hang

    I find that Microsoft Jigsaw and Sudoku hang while ads are loading. The ads are slow to load meaning the games spend most of their time not running (although, the clock in Sudoku keeps running). They are both unplayable!
     
    CurledAxis515, Jan 22, 2018
    #3
  4. YFredF
    YFredF Guest

    Where are the Sudoku Admin's

    As of last night I am having the same problem. Other MS games login functions work fine. It looks like the login credentials for the game are gone. The Support boards are not providing any useful information. If I find anything useful I'll pass it on.
     
    YFredF, Jan 23, 2018
    #4
  5. YFredF Win User

    Where are the Sudoku Admin's

    As of last night I am having the same problem. Other MS games login functions work fine. It looks like the login credentials for the game are gone. The Support boards are not providing any useful information. If I find anything useful I'll pass it on.
  6. JohnSaxton_Live Win User

    Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

    Yes I have the same problem. Solitaire works Sudoku does not, I have had this problem for at least three days. Where is Microsoft. Why no response?
  7. WonderClover48 Win User

    Problem with access to Sudoku

    I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

    I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

    Help
  8. cmsunday Win User

    Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

    Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days
  9. WonderClover48 Win User

    Problem with access to Sudoku

    I have the exact same problem. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can click on the green xbox button in the upper right corner of Sudoku, and sign into xbox just fine, but Sudoku can't sign in. Have even exited Sudoku, and punched the "Play Sudoku" button
    within xbox, which starts Sudoku, but Sudoku still can't connect. All of my other games work fine.

    I have seen a message from time to time within Sudoku over the last 2 days which seems to say that this is a new version and you don't have to sign into xbox to play, but then I lose all my history of what has happened in the last 4 years. The message disappears
    before I can study it. Is this a new version? Or maybe I am misinterpreting the message.
Thema:

Where are the Sudoku Admin's

Loading...
  1. Where are the Sudoku Admin's - Similar Threads - Where are Sudoku

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...