Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one?

Discus and support Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive got an xbox one S and recently have been having a problem with my sims 4 disc. When you put the disc in an error occurs on the screen. We went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte 1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Charlotte 1
    Charlotte 1 Guest

Ive got an xbox one S and recently have been having a problem with my sims 4 disc. When you put the disc in an error occurs on the screen. We went to the shop and they said there’s something wrong with the disc and they can do nothing about it. They offered
    to wipe the disc, however we‘ve recently bought the expansion pack for the pets, we don’t know if the expansion pack is saved to the hard drive or the disc. Would the expansion pack still be on the game even if we wiped it, or would we have to buy it again?

:)

Charlotte 1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    You would think in 2016 digital downloads would be cheaper?

Sometimes Digital stuff is cheaper. The Sims 4 expansion packs for PC on EA NZ's website are cheaper than what all retailers here are charging.

smileskybird, Oct 12, 2018
  3. RubyRose1324
    RubyRose1324 Guest
    Sims 4 Expansion Packs

Hello, Xbox Team! I understand that Sims 4 is going to be on Console, and I wanted to say that if you would add the Vampires Expansion Pack, then I will buy the games from you. However, If there is not going to be the Vamps, then I will have to buy a computer
    and then the PC version instead. I would REALLY appreciate it if you would have that particular game! It's by far my favorite thing about it. I'm sure there's lots of other gamers who feel the same way. It would really help to have the Get Together and Get
    To Work Packs, too!!!! I've been wanting the games and those three packs forever now but my mom said she won't buy me a computer because she just bought me an. Xbox One. Please make those for Xbox One!!!!

RubyRose1324, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Charlotte

Any Digital purchase is saved to your profile. Also if you installed the pack it will be on the console. So for example you get a new disc for the game or buy it digital you will not need to purchase the pack again, unless it a different account. You can
    check out the
    Digital Games FAQ
    . To see the content go to my games and apps, highlight sims 4, hit the start/menu button go to manage game, the expansion pack will show under installed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 12, 2018
  5. If you bought the dlc/expansion digitally, it'll saved to your microsoft account, and you can reinstall it at any time.

On your xbox dashboard, go to Games and Apps, hover over the Sims 4 and choose manage game, from there, you should be able to see any digital purchases youve made for the game.

BaconisGood53, Nov 2, 2018
  6. BaconisGood53 Win User

If you bought the dlc/expansion digitally, it'll saved to your microsoft account, and you can reinstall it at any time.

On your xbox dashboard, go to Games and Apps, hover over the Sims 4 and choose manage game, from there, you should be able to see any digital purchases youve made for the game.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Charlotte

Any Digital purchase is saved to your profile. Also if you installed the pack it will be on the console. So for example you get a new disc for the game or buy it digital you will not need to purchase the pack again, unless it a different account. You can
    check out the
    Digital Games FAQ
    . To see the content go to my games and apps, highlight sims 4, hit the start/menu button go to manage game, the expansion pack will show under installed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  8. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  9. Rostom L Win User

Unable to buy Sims 4 growing together pack

Hi there!

Are you trying to buy it using your Xbox console? If so, try to purchase it instead through the web. Just make sure to sign in the correct account where you want to put the DLC before confirming.

- https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-sims-4-gro...
  10. The Great Mim Win User

Price of games

No Price increase????? where you shopping?

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox One =£49.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One = £49.99 (GAME)
Thema:

1. Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Where are sims

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  9. Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download?: Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download? 558abec6-60da-457b-9572-bd8e491d2cef
  10. MS Flight Sim 2020 - What? Where? How? Hugh ground monoliths

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight Sim 2020 - What? Where? How? Hugh ground monoliths: Is this a program bug? a coding error? You can't fly thru them, you crash. Very weird. As you fly towards them it looks like a flock of birds. But they render into hugh ground protruding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to