Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

Discus and support Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANS685, Jun 3, 2023.

1. ANS685
    ANS685 Guest

I can't find the save files.

:)

ANS685, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

they are usually located in this folder

C:\Users\%USERS%\AppData\Local\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.DoomClassic_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs\00090000001724D9_00000000000000000000000060A2D9F6

i regularly backup my saves.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

game pass games and saves are encrypted and inaccessible to the end user
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it possible to obtain the Doom II: Hell on Earth avatar awards through Doom III: BFG edition?

On the Xbox 360 version of the game, that includes Doom and Doom II, yes, you can get the avatar awards from it.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Original doom extra content,(sigil)

Hi there,

According to the Doom blog, you download the content from the main menus of each game.

More details here

"With this update, you can now download and play additional game content for both DOOM (1993) and DOOM II! Add-on content includes a curated list of community-made episodes and megawads for DOOM and DOOM II, including SIGIL!

Add-ons can be downloaded free from the main menu for both DOOM and DOOM II. We’re launching with an initial batch of Add-ons, but we’ll be in touch with all you Slayers soon for suggestions on the best WADs to include in the future! For more deets,
    check out our Add-ons FAQ
    here
    ."

Hope this helps,

L
  6. charitylilbear Win User

Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7

OK, it fixed all the other Bethesda games (Quake, not Quake II) because there are files in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps that are the game files (i think) and that prevents me from playing Doom 64, Doom Eternal, Fallout: New Vegas, Project Silver(?), Quake II, and Skyrim SE, but I can't delete them to fix it because SYSTEM won't let me.

Half-fixed.
Thema:

1. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II? - Similar Threads - Where are save

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  4. Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?: After an update failed I'm trying to back up my saves from my Xbox One, I did not choose to save to the cloud. Before I restore my Xbox I want to at least have a copy in case it deletes my saved...
  5. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  6. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  7. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  8. Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?: Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass? I've tried c\users\username\My Documents and other locations in there. I've tried appdata. I've tried all the usual spots. I've...
  9. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...
  10. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...