Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)
Discus and support Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pumpkinhead3125, Dec 24, 2019.
Thema:
Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)
Loading...
-
Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP) - Similar Threads - Where are Quest
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...
in XBoX on WindowsAre you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to... -
Where are my rewards/quests?
in XBoX on WindowsWhere are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests... -
Astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests
in XBoX Games and AppsAstroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests: astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***... -
Where are side quest rewards?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere are side quest rewards?: i did the whole comic side quest and unlocked all the components to the superhero outfit. But I don't see it at the clothing vendor. Where do I go to get it? It's not in the customize character...