Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

Discus and support Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pumpkinhead3125, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

/u/Pumpkinhead3125, Dec 24, 2019
  2. BGC sOEaGle64 Win User

Xbox insider hub

Only true way is by giving feedback within the app. I've been with the program for about 2 years now and only recently did I get invited to the skip ahead ring.
    feedback via rating or reports.

I feel like reports might be the way to go but no clue as im still under a month in but lvl 5.

Reporting seems to be the only way to get exp (if its something vaild that they use) without surveys or quest
  3. CHIEFTOMMEH Win User

Starwars Battlefront Beta not available for download

Yeah, where is the beta? We should get an extra day now. Ive been trying for an hour now. I went to ea.com and it was the worse xp ever. I got a code like this ghju-dfgh-hfde-XXXX, then in order to get a key code....i had to do a survey. The survey asked
    for all my personal info besides my social and i completed survey but when i clicked on enter nothing would happen. This isnt a good way to start off a game. Good luck ea with your sales because you will need it.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

this month's survey

Chickin, there have been times where I've completed surveys on the 10th of the month, so it doesn't have to be on the 1st of the month.
  5. ChickinOnaChain Win User

this month's survey

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

Chickin, there have been times where I've completed surveys on the 10th of the month, so it doesn't have to be on the 1st of the month.

[/quote]Sorry Sonic, but I thought this thread was dead and I thought it was about the Sept. survey. Anyway, I didn't make myself clear and I apologize. I meant the surveys come out on the 1st. I don't know if there's a deadline for doing them,
    since I generally do them then.
  6. REEFIS Win User

Cannot download profile on ANY backwards compatible game

filled out yout Survey. dont see how thats going to help. people have been complaining about this for months and it's been ignored and you tell me to waste 15 minutes to fill out survey that wont do *** for my problem.

thanks
Thema:

Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

1. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP) - Similar Threads - Where are Quest

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests: astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...
  10. Where are side quest rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are side quest rewards?: i did the whole comic side quest and unlocked all the components to the superhero outfit. But I don't see it at the clothing vendor. Where do I go to get it? It's not in the customize character...