Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.
Discus and support Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just received my Xbox series S today. I downloaded all the updates, updated my controller, and paid for Xbox ultimate. I immediately downloaded Halo.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Phygeon, Dec 18, 2021.
Thema:
Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.
Loading...
-
Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now. - Similar Threads - Where are original
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?
in XBoX Games and Appsi accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46 -
Where can I find the dvd player kit for the original Xbox (2001)?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere can I find the dvd player kit for the original Xbox (2001)?: Looking to go back to the first Xbox. As the latest one is kinda dull and nothing interesting is releasing soon Waiting for gta 6, lol 70b58528-0f98-4dc1-9ab3-940d029a3320 -
Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old... -
When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...