Where are the keys?

Discus and support Where are the keys? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had several keys as 'prizes' for the bingo games, yet they NEVER show up--so what's going on here? Also, there are 'prizes' with an exclamation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeyBracelet3556, Aug 28, 2017.

  1. Where are the keys?


    I have had several keys as 'prizes' for the bingo games, yet they NEVER show up--so what's going on here? Also, there are 'prizes' with an exclamation mark and some weird little ball that never shows up either. Sometimes the keys just disappear-------------is
    this game a sham?

    :)
     
    KeyBracelet3556, Aug 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Where are the Reviews?

    [quote user="horrorscoped"]

    [quote user="BEASTmmb"]

    [quote user=""]

    I cant remember the last time a review actually made me decide to buy or not buy a game.

    [/quote]Im with you, but we are in the minority I believe.

    [/quote]



    I can. It's name was Homefront. It was the right call.

    [/quote]

    I enjoyed Homefront. But either way Im not trusting someone else's interpretation of a game over mine. If I have any worries Ill rent or play a friends copy
     
    HomelandDefense, Aug 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Where are the Reviews?

    It's COD you know what its like it has not changed much from the last one, like it or hate it.
     
    Xo Dark Wolf oX, Aug 28, 2017
    #3
  4. nikluk20 Win User

    Where are my keys??

    still didnt get the keys....
  5. nikluk20 Win User

    where are my keys?

    i still didnt get my keys and i won them a week ago
  6. nikluk20 Win User

    Where are my keys??

    the same.....want my keys....didn't play4 hours straight to get none
  7. Randyman47 Win User

    where are my keys?

    You have to go to the menu and then to the social link and redeem your keys. I figured this out by accident.
  8. AllegedPumpkin9 Win User

    product key

    I bought Batman Arkham asylum and can't find Product key ,, Where I can Find it ??

    I have only Activation Key On the CD Cover But WHERE IS THE Product Key ??

    Any help !!
Thema:

Where are the keys?

Loading...
  1. Where are the keys? - Similar Threads - Where are keys

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I need to find the pause break key on my keyboard (link to the type of keyboard it is), because in the game i play it says a command is bound to the pause break key. but i dont see a pause break...
  5. From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?: From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check? f91932d9-1e7e-4def-835e-d1ace11298c3
  6. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  7. where do I type in my key code

    in XBoX on Windows
    where do I type in my key code: Just bought age of Empires from game stop. They gave me a code to download the game. where do I type in the Key Code?? bcf9dcea-64c2-4681-aa73-09ecd0944d5a
  8. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

    in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  9. gta 4 where I will find the key

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 4 where I will find the key: I pitch my brother bought GTA 4 steamer and I currently live with Microsoft input or calculated ( [Mod Removed] ) and asked for the key where I will find the key aa145bb5-26a9-4956-9f09-dd8d5d93abaa
  10. Just beat the big butterfly got a key, not to sure where to go?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just beat the big butterfly got a key, not to sure where to go?: So yeah i beat the big butterfly, got the basement key? the door its meant for i think i had already opened with master key, theres these big ice enemies and a big boss shooting crap at me from...