where are the “community standards”

Discus and support where are the “community standards” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was suspended again, for changing my gamerpic to many times. whatever, somehow my second offense calls for a shorter suspension time. i just wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trademark™, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Trademark™
    Trademark™ Guest

i was suspended again, for changing my gamerpic to many times. whatever, somehow my second offense calls for a shorter suspension time. i just wanna know what community standards i messed with or wtv
    where are the “community standards” [​IMG]

:)

Trademark™, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Trademark™ Win User

it was a picture of a dog, another dog, and then the basic 360 picture of the guy blowing the bubble nothing was offensive, it’s just that i did it to many times. i’d accept not being able to change my picture but why do i get suspended from literally everything on xbox. i pay to play this i should not get suspended/banned.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Without seeing the picture, I would say section 4, "Keeping it clean"

Please do not post the picture here. These are examples, not all inclusive

Make stuff that’s suitable for all audiences

People from all over the world play with Xbox, and we understand that people from different backgrounds have diverse perspectives about mature and adult topics. But because the Xbox community must be friendly and accessible to everyone, this isn't the appropriate place for sexual content. Keep your posts and messages suitable for all audiences to help keep this a welcoming place for all.

• Upload screenshots or game clips that include mature sexual content
    • Use a custom gamerpic that contains nudity
    • Send lewd messages to other players
    • Share pictures that may be considered distasteful or inappropriate
  4. Trademark™ Win User

i read through them all and none of them apply to what i was suspended for, is there anyway to fix this or do i have to deal with this wrongful suspension. if this is happening to me multiple times then it’s happening to other people to and it’s a problem, people should not have they account basically unusable for a certain amount of time just because they’ve changed their gamerpic to many times.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. Daft Badger Win User

Community standards???

Makes perfect sense.While a game may have profanity in it & will be rated appropriately Xbox live itself is rated E for everyone & profanity is not allowed.

I've got a mouth like a sewer but know when not to swear.

If you can't tell when it's not appropriate to use profanity then the problem isn't with the community standards.
Thema:

1. where are the “community standards” - Similar Threads - where are “community

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...