Where are my screenshots?
Discus and support Where are my screenshots? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I take have been taking screenshots for the last few days and I find them when I look on the Xbox directly. But the Xbox says that it uploaded my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skinman_, Nov 7, 2019.
Thema:
Where are my screenshots?
Loading...
-
Where are my screenshots? - Similar Threads - Where are screenshots
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhere do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it 4ac7e23a-84d0-4c79-87c4-f917163bbcd3 -
where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...
in XBoX Rewards & Socialwhere can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7 -
Anyone in the Preview program know where "snap to screenshot" went?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone in the Preview program know where "snap to screenshot" went?: I just finished the huge update and I've been going through the new dashboard. It feels even more cluttered than it did, with a heavy emphasis on ads instead of my content. Anyway, I did the...