Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?

Discus and support Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have purchased every new release title for October and November 2017 from the Xbox Live store and am entitled to 6% back on my purchases from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JIM CHAVEZ, Nov 30, 2017.

1. JIM CHAVEZ
    JIM CHAVEZ Guest

Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?

I have purchased every new release title for October and November 2017 from the Xbox Live store and am entitled to 6% back on my purchases from the Xbox Live Rewards program. I have spent close to £500, so I should get around £20 in rewards but this has
    not been added to my account. Where are my points please?

:)

JIM CHAVEZ, Nov 30, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Points not being awarded

This was from the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards Credits balance?If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on September 30, 2017, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in September, Xbox Live Rewards will convert
    them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft account by October 31, 2017. You will then have 365 days to spend that currency on items from the Xbox Store or any other successor store.

If we are unable to deposit into your Microsoft account for some reason, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits will automatically be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from
    the Microsoft Rewards catalog; provided you have not opted out of Xbox Live Rewards.

For the Microsoft Rewards program, I see where you can earn 1 point for every $1. I'm not sure if it's different in Canada. The program would only count any purchases you made after joining the Microsoft Rewards program which would have been October 1 if
    you hadn't joined before. You can also earn points by using Bing to search and there are daily offers you can earn points from just by clicking on them.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2017
  3. mrVeTy
    mrVeTy Guest
    xbox live quest rewards

i haven't received my xbox live quest rewards for October and November

mrVeTy, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support will check on October, but keep in mind that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month, so it is still too early to see credits pending for November purchases.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JIM CHAVEZ,

We see your two purchases in October were Rewarded and are still pending in your account. Regarding November, from the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. Also, pre-orders and game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, as specified in the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for? Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade
    games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season
    Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Support will check on October, but keep in mind that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month, so it is still too early to see credits pending for November purchases.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JIM CHAVEZ,

We see your two purchases in October were Rewarded and are still pending in your account. Regarding November, from the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. Also, pre-orders and game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, as specified in the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for? Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade
    games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season
    Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Points not being awarded

This was from the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards Credits balance?If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on September 30, 2017, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in September, Xbox Live Rewards will convert
    them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft account by October 31, 2017. You will then have 365 days to spend that currency on items from the Xbox Store or any other successor store.

If we are unable to deposit into your Microsoft account for some reason, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits will automatically be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from
    the Microsoft Rewards catalog; provided you have not opted out of Xbox Live Rewards.

For the Microsoft Rewards program, I see where you can earn 1 point for every $1. I'm not sure if it's different in Canada. The program would only count any purchases you made after joining the Microsoft Rewards program which would have been October 1 if
    you hadn't joined before. You can also earn points by using Bing to search and there are daily offers you can earn points from just by clicking on them.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Points not received

Hi Annihilator. Payback Rewards Credits were awarded to you for your purchases made in October and November. For October, you were awarded 2000 payback Credits, which is 2% back since you are Star level 1. For November, you were awarded 800 Credits. You
    can find them in your MyStatement. Your October Credits have been deposited to your Microsoft account while your November Credits are still pending.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Oct quest and Nov quest

Hey there,

November Quest rewards will deliver to all eligible users by the December 31st, 2017. If you don't receive your rewards by then, please post a new thread for further assistance with those Quests.

In regards to the October Xbox Quest, I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017? - Similar Threads - Where are reward

2. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  3. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  4. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  5. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  6. Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?: [img] Hey Microsoft where is my robux code I have completed and done your tasks after doing 1,500 of them but haven’t even got a code yet where is it can you like send it please cause I don’t like...
  7. I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?: Hello, I have ordered a series X (+ usb-c battery pack) through the store. I did not receive my reward points for that; which should be a lot. can you help? tnx...
  8. Where are my reward points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my reward points?: I bought Saints Row 4 and Dying lihjy in yhr last 30 days and i havent received the 20 points per 1$ spent like i was told? i have had live for years and i feel like im getteing screwed out of a...
  9. Where is my reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my reward?: I used my microsoft reward point to get the 3 months gold membership gift card, but I dont recived any one of them. wuts going on? 86a9c64a-ef2e-4cf3-9e0b-9e637c113881
  10. Where are my 5,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where are my 5,000 reward points: hi 3 days ago I cashed in 250 vip gems for 5,000 reward points I never got a email or my points this is upsetting to us because it's for our 6 year old son so please either give me my 5,000 points...