where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle
Discus and support where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-order FF XV special edition and didnt received my avatar codes bdee6e74-1c82-45a4-9f77-f699d22c5de7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlucarDLogaNIII, Nov 29, 2016.
Thema:
where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle
Loading...
-
where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle - Similar Threads - where are Final
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhere can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.: It can't say this unless it's checking it against something. Where is that list? 3106c4b6-4ce6-41ce-85a7-1d506afbad7a -
Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere is Final Fantasy XIII save location: I have the latest Microsoft Store/Xbox App version of Final Fantasy XIII on windows store, I want to transfer my save data for use on other platforms. Where is the data located? I tried looking in... -
Calling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!
in XBoX Sales and PromoCalling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!: I would like to ask for all the Final Fantasy fans on Xbox Microsoft where is FFXIV? I do not know if you just dont want to work with Sony or if they dont want to work with you either way we want...