Where are my capes?(minecraft)
Discus and support Where are my capes?(minecraft) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i started playing minecraft on the switch and got alot of capes like the Followers cape, the purple heart cape, the 15th anniversary cape, the MCC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Leukhardt, May 13, 2025.
Thema:
Where are my capes?(minecraft)
Loading...
-
Where are my capes?(minecraft) - Similar Threads - Where are capes
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
Where is my capes?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere is my capes?: [img] [img] Witam, dzisiaj odblokowałem swoje dwie peleryny które są do zdobycia za darmo lecz nie mogę ich odnaleźć na moim koncie, już wcześniej również miałem problem z peleryną tiktoka która... -
Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?
in XBoX on WindowsWhere is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the... -
Where is my vanilla cape
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere is my vanilla cape: I have migrate my account before 6 june and own both edition and i still haven't got vanilla cape and there gone more then one year before they begin rolling out.... -
Where is my vanilla cape?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere is my vanilla cape?: I have both a Java and bedrock account I don't know if they were made under the same email even though they both use the same email because I don't see the vanilla cape in either my bedrock or...