WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there!

Discus and support WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had yesterday evening where I went off still my whole beautiful almost 170000 gamerscore, now are only scarcely 30000 gamerscore since.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I RISINGxSUN, Oct 22, 2017.

1. I RISINGxSUN
    I RISINGxSUN Guest

Hello, I had

yesterday evening where I went off still my whole beautiful almost

170000 gamerscore, now are only scarcely 30000 gamerscore since. where are the blinds I want the back. I buy me almost every game digital or as disk. and play the through, pay a bunch of money and then something like that?

:)

I RISINGxSUN, Oct 22, 2017
  2. KillerTsell
    KillerTsell Guest
    Specializations were there, and now they are not there.

I received my email for the specializations code. I downloaded the content and it worked perfectly. The next day I went to play Halo 4, I noticed that all my specializations were gone. I went and re-downloaded the codes again hoping that it would come
    back but it has not. Does anyone have further information about my problem?

KillerTsell, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Specializations were there, and now they are not there.

try resetting your cache maybe that might work

AwaKe 1llUS10Nz, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Looks like you are the victim of a glitch that's been happening to quite a few people recently.The recent update appears to of made the issue more widespread.

It happened to me 6 times while testing the new update.

Your Gamerscore should just correct itself within the next few days.

Mine took 6 days to fix itself the last time it happened.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Looks like you are the victim of a glitch that's been happening to quite a few people recently.The recent update appears to of made the issue more widespread.

It happened to me 6 times while testing the new update.

Your Gamerscore should just correct itself within the next few days.

Mine took 6 days to fix itself the last time it happened.
  6. danbady1 Win User

Achievements are back but having new problem.

I'm having the same problem, had problems with my GS yesterday, followed MS advice, sign out and in (once all my game history had been restored) and then popped an achiement to get my gamerscore back to normal.

Today i've just been looking at my achiements under the "social tab" and flicked to the next page where it states Gamerscore 0/0 and achievements 0/0
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Achievements appear unlocked but I didn't get my Gamerscore

Yesterday Xbox Live experienced an issue were achievements were not working correctly, so that may be one reason you got them but not the points, I would give it 24 hours more, then if they still have not given you the gamerscore points contact support or
    make a post in the support forums.
  8. TravisWsparks Win User

Black rank gear in border lands? (that dont look right?

Player made stuff....I jave a level 50 black bee shield with 170000 shield and like 160000 amp damage
  9. Mrr Gringo Win User

My Gamerscore Went Down!

I’m now at 151,809 gamerscore? When yesterday I was at 154,000+? It says I have 0 gamerscore for both Overwatch and SWBll, but yet the achievements I’ve unlocked are still visible.
Thema:

1. WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there! - Similar Threads - WHERE ARE 170000

2. I REDEEMED FORTNITE V-BUCKS BUT THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON MY XBOX. WHERE ARE THEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I REDEEMED FORTNITE V-BUCKS BUT THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON MY XBOX. WHERE ARE THEY?: i have redeemed 2 v-bucks gift cards for 2800 v-bucks each but they are not showing in my xbox account. I see on my microsoft account that they have been "redeemed" and when i enter the numbers...
  3. Why is the Xbox app not installing games where I directed it to?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app not installing games where I directed it to?: I wanted my files in a specific folder for modding, so I joined "Windows Gaming" on the Insider Panel. After this, I directed my installs to "XboxGames" via the General tab. My Xbox app is still...
  4. Where is my vanilla cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my vanilla cape?: I have both a Java and bedrock account I don't know if they were made under the same email even though they both use the same email because I don't see the vanilla cape in either my bedrock or...
  5. Where is my replacement xbox x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my replacement xbox x?: My xbox is faulty and I've been promised a replacement and 400£ has been assigned to Microsoft until I return the faulty console. I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE AT ALL RE DELIVERY. WHERE IS MY...
  6. My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.: My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only play the demo. if i open the launcher on my...
  7. Where is my refunded money!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my refunded money!?: So I was playing Minecraft and I decided to hop off for like 15 minutes. I then returned to see my Minecraft was refunded for absolutely no reason!? I check my bank account and I did not even get...
  8. Where can I get my Xbox series 2 elite controller repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my Xbox series 2 elite controller repaired?: When I follow instructions to go through the repair process, the serial number isn’t recognized. Additionally the “support” is just a loop. When I go to contact someone about it, it doesn’t give...
  9. While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...: While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where the app redirects me to EA Play even though FIFA 22 is available on Xbox Game Pass. I can not install...
  10. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...