WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there!

Discus and support WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had yesterday evening where I went off still my whole beautiful almost 170000 gamerscore, now are only scarcely 30000 gamerscore since.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I RISINGxSUN, Oct 22, 2017.

1. I RISINGxSUN
    I RISINGxSUN Guest

Hello, I had

yesterday evening where I went off still my whole beautiful almost

170000 gamerscore, now are only scarcely 30000 gamerscore since. where are the blinds I want the back. I buy me almost every game digital or as disk. and play the through, pay a bunch of money and then something like that?

:)

I RISINGxSUN, Oct 22, 2017
  2. KillerTsell
    KillerTsell Guest
    Specializations were there, and now they are not there.

I received my email for the specializations code. I downloaded the content and it worked perfectly. The next day I went to play Halo 4, I noticed that all my specializations were gone. I went and re-downloaded the codes again hoping that it would come
    back but it has not. Does anyone have further information about my problem?

KillerTsell, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Specializations were there, and now they are not there.

try resetting your cache maybe that might work

AwaKe 1llUS10Nz, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Looks like you are the victim of a glitch that's been happening to quite a few people recently.The recent update appears to of made the issue more widespread.

It happened to me 6 times while testing the new update.

Your Gamerscore should just correct itself within the next few days.

Mine took 6 days to fix itself the last time it happened.

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Looks like you are the victim of a glitch that's been happening to quite a few people recently.The recent update appears to of made the issue more widespread.

It happened to me 6 times while testing the new update.

Your Gamerscore should just correct itself within the next few days.

Mine took 6 days to fix itself the last time it happened.
  6. danbady1 Win User

Achievements are back but having new problem.

I'm having the same problem, had problems with my GS yesterday, followed MS advice, sign out and in (once all my game history had been restored) and then popped an achiement to get my gamerscore back to normal.

Today i've just been looking at my achiements under the "social tab" and flicked to the next page where it states Gamerscore 0/0 and achievements 0/0
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Achievements appear unlocked but I didn't get my Gamerscore

Yesterday Xbox Live experienced an issue were achievements were not working correctly, so that may be one reason you got them but not the points, I would give it 24 hours more, then if they still have not given you the gamerscore points contact support or
    make a post in the support forums.
  8. TravisWsparks Win User

Black rank gear in border lands? (that dont look right?

Player made stuff....I jave a level 50 black bee shield with 170000 shield and like 160000 amp damage
  9. Mrr Gringo Win User

My Gamerscore Went Down!

I’m now at 151,809 gamerscore? When yesterday I was at 154,000+? It says I have 0 gamerscore for both Overwatch and SWBll, but yet the achievements I’ve unlocked are still visible.
Thema:

1. WHERE ARE MY 170000 gamerscore out there yesterday they were still there! - Similar Threads - WHERE ARE 170000

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  10. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396