Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

Discus and support Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock? I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack 77605, May 11, 2023.

1. Jack 77605
    Jack 77605 Guest

Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock?

I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the vinalla sounds and textures and soundeffects, also if you could help me find the audio files for the sountracks, that would be great.

I have alredy looked around in the com.mojang folder in Appdata, but couldn't find anything. (I did find the achivement icons though Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy... ;) )

Any help would be apriciated.

Thanks!

:)

Jack 77605, May 11, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy looked in the com.mojang folder)

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The default sounds on the bedrock version are in:

assets/resource_packs/vanilla/sounds on Bedrock Edition

I would recommend going to this link, it has useful information about what you are looking for!

sounds.json

https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Sounds.json#:....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  5. Evan T1 Win User

Minecraft Java and Bedrock Microsoft Store Download Frozen at 78.62 MB

Thanks again for responding, I've tried all that and nothing is working. Minecraft Bedrock is not showing up in my files at all, like it's not downloaded in any way. When I do it from the Xbox store, it says it's downloaded, but it isn't in my files anywhere.
  6. Bearded Goliath Win User

Simple questions about Minecraft (Xbox version) for a new player

Hi Noshy!

Welcome to the world of digging !

Ok there are no loadable maps that have villages or anythign already created, BUT, as the game recieves updates to the newest version of Minecraft (XBLA version currently few versions behind PC) there will be villages, NPC's, dungeons, missions, More enemies,
    bosses and a TON of other New stuff (Textures, more Things to build with etc etc).

However, I do know a little trick to finding Diamonds....

Diamonds like to Live near bedrock. 12 blocks up off bedrock in fact. if you dig a shaft to bedrock, and then count 12 blocks up, you can begin to hollow out a room within this 12 block height where there will be a high chance of encountering diamonds.
    Remember 12 blocks from bedrock! not above ! using this method, and making massive hollowed out rooms will increase your chances of finding diamonds im sure :)
Thema:

1. Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy... - Similar Threads - Where are Minecraft

2. Where is my minecraft licence

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my minecraft licence: Hi! I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked and I thought everythink is ok so I didn't...
  3. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  4. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  5. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  6. where is my xbox/ minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is my xbox/ minecraft account: I recently had recovered my hacked microsoft account and I tried to play Minecraft and it says I don't own it I tried to go to xbox and it hit me with a create a gamer tag screen where is my...
  7. Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application: I applied to become a Minecraft Marketplace Partner and I can't find my application anywhere, does anyone have a link where to find it. (I looked at partners.microsoft.com)...
  8. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...
  9. Where is my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Minecraft?: I bought a Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC key. Went to Xbox App, clicked "Microsoft Store", then Redeem and placed a key. It seems it went all right, but my game isn't appearing...
  10. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?: In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders. a54c94d9-8f63-468b-9ad1-89c6b8753a90