Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

Discus and support Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyrantmouse1971, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other game pass games, but when I tried to today, the only games that come up are flight sim, and Fortnite, what happened to the rest of the games? Feeling pretty ripped off right now

:)

tyrantmouse1971, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TYRANTMOUSE1971

I found this strange, I was double checking the Xbox cloud gaming feature on my iPhone and everything is showing up

Where are you physically located? (country)

Let’s try to isolate the issue a bit more, for this please try:

A. Using a different device like another phone or use your PC and go to Xbox.com/play

B. Using a different Wi-Fi network or mobile data temporarily

C. Turn off any VPN or similar software installed in your phone

D. Double check if your iPhone is up to date
  3. dustb1n Win User

hey I have the same issue. Been playing on my macbook and iPad just fine for the past couple of days and even up till around noon today. Tried hopping back on after work and the only games available are flight sim and fortnite.

apparently others are encountering the same issue as well.

*works now!
  4. denis97g Win User

availability of xbox game pass countries?

I believe game pass is available to all the countries where also gold is available, however some games from game pass may not be.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Where are all the games?

Hello "NxtDoc1851" :)

I can't wait for Dragon Age 3 Inquisition too, it is going to be awesome :)

Sadly, this is the only game that interest me at the moment and buying 1 or 2 games doesn't warrant the upgrade to the Xbox One. There needs to be a bunch of games to justify it.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. smileskybird Win User

Where are all the games?

Xbox 360 has been around for YEARS. Xbox 1 hasn't even been out for 9 months yet. So expect Xbox 1's library of games to be more smaller than Xbox 360. If you love Xbox 360 and the stuff on it sooooo much, you shouldn't have traded it in for Xbox 1. You
    should keep both so you can enjoy both worlds. I have THIRTEEN Xbox 1 games the most games I've brought for a specific console in a 9 month period. More are set to come out soon and next year too. Minecraft comes out next month Project Spark full game in October.
    Xbox 360 also has Xbox features missing on Xbox 1 like voice messaging change the Dash background with themes and pics and it has a fun Xbox Live Party system.
Thema:

1. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud? - Similar Threads - Where are game

2. I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on...: I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on and idle vs. the time the game is actually being played. My dad was wondering....
  3. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?: I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I...
  4. Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games?: I accidentally hide a game that I wanted to install and can't find it in any lists, all answers I found tell me to hold left stick and press x, but nothing happens. I have hidden unnecessary games...
  5. Where have all the games gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have all the games gone?: My friend and I used to play dominoes together on skype. Is this no longer possible? Do we have to purchase this and if so how 9eb14180-0e61-4c92-9f26-3dc2cdad0d5a
  6. My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on: I need help getting my Xbox back on after randomly shutting off yesterday 9f2ff5bf-399e-47a1-af85-3edb13f0bf98
  7. where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...: hello it says that you can get 3 months discord with ultimate perk but i dont see it on the perk tab where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it is...
  8. Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a...: Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a Activision I’d? Game it’s asking me to login to Activision but I dint receive a game code y To activate...
  9. Where is my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my game?: I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 3 months ago, played the beta, and have been playing the campaign. Now all of a sudden I my Xbox is saying I don’t own the game anymore, so I am...
  10. I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?: So my kids recently started playing Minecraft on their personal tablets. They both required outlook email accounts to sign up. Done. My daughters email is somehow linked to my hotmail account....