Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

Discus and support Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyrantmouse1971, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other game pass games, but when I tried to today, the only games that come up are flight sim, and Fortnite, what happened to the rest of the games? Feeling pretty ripped off right now

:)

tyrantmouse1971, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TYRANTMOUSE1971

I found this strange, I was double checking the Xbox cloud gaming feature on my iPhone and everything is showing up

Where are you physically located? (country)

Let’s try to isolate the issue a bit more, for this please try:

A. Using a different device like another phone or use your PC and go to Xbox.com/play

B. Using a different Wi-Fi network or mobile data temporarily

C. Turn off any VPN or similar software installed in your phone

D. Double check if your iPhone is up to date
  3. dustb1n Win User

hey I have the same issue. Been playing on my macbook and iPad just fine for the past couple of days and even up till around noon today. Tried hopping back on after work and the only games available are flight sim and fortnite.

apparently others are encountering the same issue as well.

*works now!
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming für Microsoft

Hi Benji.

The Xcloud streaming service, currently only work with Android devices. But with the Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass PC you get access to the vast gaming Game Pass library where you can download and play all the titles for free (Other than the subscription
    fee) on your PC.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

Hello again, you are using the xCloud service in this case may have come out because the service catalog is not the same as the Game Pass, xCloud does not have all the games.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

Along with the provided list, all games on the game pass will be available in the future. With the final release of Xcloud.
Thema:

1. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud? - Similar Threads - Where are game

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  5. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  6. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???: I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the rewards tab) it doesnt exist. Ive checked for...
  9. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  10. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05