Where are all settings saved of the Flightsimulator 2020?

Discus and support Where are all settings saved of the Flightsimulator 2020? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone briefly and concisely capture all files and folder paths that one has to backup in case of a reinstallation of the Flightsimulator when you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Winfried vom Hofe, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Where are all settings saved of the Flightsimulator 2020?

Can someone briefly and concisely capture all files and folder paths that one has to backup in case of a reinstallation of the Flightsimulator when you want to move all settings and play statuses into a new instance? I found some but I'm not sure to get them all.

e.g.: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

I'm talking about all of the peripheral settings (joystick, throttlemaster etc.) as well as the training lesson progress (Flugschule in German version) or landing challanges (Landeherausforderungen). I'm sure all of these are stored somewhere and can be saved and reused in a potential different installation. In many forum threads are many suggestions and assumptions, but none seemes to be complete.

My installation is FS on PC from the Store. The result my vary by other platforms.

:)

Winfried vom Hofe, Jan 28, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Winfried, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Usually, the path is this one:

%APPDATA%\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Also all of this should be backed up to the cloud automatically
  4. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues starting your game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Did this happen to all Xbox games? Or was it happening to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 only?
    2. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    3. Did you see an error message or code? Would you mind sending us a screenshot? Please conceal any personal information.
    4. Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting you have performed?
    5. Did you made a recent update to your Microsoft account or computer credentials?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Where are all settings saved of the Flightsimulator 2020? - Similar Threads - Where are settings

2. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  4. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  5. Where is the Xbox Networking section in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the Xbox Networking section in settings?: Yesterday, I went into Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking to check my NAT type. Today, Xbox Networking section doesn't seem to be there anymore. Where is this setting? I am unable find a mention...
  6. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  7. Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings: PLZ just tell where is this online safety settings 11275ee5-ff92-4efc-9963-b1657bfbd66e
  8. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a
  9. if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...: im looking to buy an x box series x that comes with a game pass ultimate for 24 months, my question is if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...
  10. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?: I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy a digital version of the game without game...