Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ?

Discus and support Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just curious as to when and where this information will be posted ? I would like to know how much GS was earned by the top 5 !? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VITO CHAN, Oct 23, 2017.

1. VITO CHAN
    VITO CHAN Guest

Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ?

Just curious as to when and where this information will be posted ? I would like to know how much GS was earned by the top 5 !?

Thanks in advance

:)

VITO CHAN, Oct 23, 2017
  2. FeralKitty
    FeralKitty Guest
    Holiday card contest winners posted

Winning Piñata Vision cards for pinataisland.info's Design a date-locked holiday card contest have been posted to the forum.

To receive July's special pinatas, make sure to scan the Canada Day card on July 1st, and the Independence Day card -- an exclusive solid-color wildcard -- on July 4th.

These cards are also available for download to the Pinata Vision app.

Gamers who are interested in creating their own custom wildcards in all-new variant colors should check out

PV Creator

Thanks to everyone who entered the holiday card contest. Enjoy the cards!

FeralKitty, Oct 23, 2017
  3. FeralKitty
    FeralKitty Guest

Remember to scan the
    Independence Day card
    today for an exclusive solid-color wildcard.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

FeralKitty, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey VITO CHAN! Unfortunately we do not have that info at this time. If you are a winner, you will be notified directly. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey VITO CHAN! Unfortunately we do not have that info at this time. If you are a winner, you will be notified directly. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Microsoft to give free "10 years" Xbox's to loyal subscribers

Dragonball Z there is a contest tomorrow where you can win one if you are lucky winner. It on thos blog post.
  7. FeralKitty Win User

Remember to scan the
    Independence Day card
    today for an exclusive solid-color wildcard.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
  8. FeralKitty Win User

Happy Canada Day! Remember to scan the
    Canada Day card
    today to get your special date-locked pinata.
  9. NYJets12 Win User

Contest Winner

did you even enter any contests lately? if not you know it's a scam. if it's legit they'll call you back.
Thema:

1. Where and when will the contest winners for the GamerScore challenge be posted ? - Similar Threads - Where contest winners

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  4. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  5. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  6. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  7. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  8. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  9. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  10. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.: I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console) 3. earn...