where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions?

Discus and support where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions? The website doesn't appear to have any options and the callback in the support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zhulien-[xboxvenue], Oct 28, 2022.

1. where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions?

Hi, where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions? The website doesn't appear to have any options and the callback in the support virtual agent always says there has been an error try again later. Thanks.

:)

zhulien-[xboxvenue], Oct 28, 2022
  2. zhulien-[xboxvenue] Win User

A reddit page? I should have been more specific. I have an idea/suggestion for an application for xbox one, I would like Microsoft to implement it as they will do a better job than me, however I would implement it if they won't as long as it is permitted - but I don't want to disclose it in public until it is available if it got that far. And I would hope it would be free at least to xbox live customers but possibly free to the world. There are ways for Microsoft or myself to monetize aspects if desired. How to contact Microsoft xbox team with such an idea? For all I know they may have already discussed it internally and decided against it, however it doesn't answer the question as to whether it would be permitted for a 3rd party developer to create.

Thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Francia J. Win User

How do I contact Microsoft

5. Dave Whitfield Win User

Subscription won’t cancel

Hi Jose

Thankyou for your suggestions. Unfortunately there are no purchases showing on my account, and nothing showing on my subscriptions page.

When I login to my Xbox account I click on My subscriptions and it takes me through to the Microsoft link above, where there are no subscriptions.

I’m not sure where my Xbox subscription is so I probably need to speak to someone at Microsoft to get it sorted. Do you know how I can contact them?

Thanks

Dave
  6. Renatodibi Win User

How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

Hi Wedge.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue, and I'd like to find a solution.

Unfortunately, refunds can only be issued if you meet certain criteria. For example, if you've purchased a game, you must make the request within 14 days and have not accumulated a significant amount of playtime. It seems you've already followed the refund procedure, but I'll still provide you with the link to the support page for refunds.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Unfortunately, the request is automated, and Microsoft is not responsible for unauthorized card usage. I understand your position as a mom because I also have children, but in this case, unless the refund falls within the parameters outlined on the support page, Microsoft cannot intervene.

I hope I've been clear.

Kind regards
    Renato
Thema:

1. where and how do I contact Microsoft xbox division for suggestions? - Similar Threads - where contact Microsoft

2. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  3. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  4. Where can I go to contact the Xbox legal team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I go to contact the Xbox legal team?: Trying to find a way to contact the Xbox legal team. bd50c288-0664-4533-949f-a18dcfca5b77
  5. Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.: I was recently scammed by someone who essentially took currency, ran and then blocked my account, and have been told that other people were scammed by him before. So far reporting has done nothing...
  6. Helps me please I don't know where to contact

in XboX Insiders
    Helps me please I don't know where to contact: Hey, does anybody know where to email xbox at? there is a gamer tag I really want, and I checked the person who has it and they were last online 8 years ago. Is there any way I can contact xbox...
  7. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  8. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  9. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...
  10. Where to find contact info for Service Centre in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find contact info for Service Centre in Singapore ?: Need help with my Xbox 360, power supply is burned and need a replacement. 1. Can't find service centre address :( - very disappointing 2. Can't register my device, Xbox.com says that it's...