Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page

Discus and support Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not old enough to have a full xbox account, so i need a parent microsoft account connected, whenever they log in though, it just comes to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Feltham, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page

I'm not old enough to have a full xbox account, so i need a parent microsoft account connected, whenever they log in though, it just comes to this error page. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page [​IMG]

:)

Jeremy Feltham, Jan 9, 2023
  2. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  3. RhysPrice6 Win User

Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Oof. Yeah. Whenever I use another account to login, Minecraft will say "we failed to log you in" and the error code is ghast.
  4. sudsydeer101 Win User

xbox1 game wont install

on your acount have you got parent controll active
  5. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have a problem with my account

If your account is over the age of 18 you must promote it

By removing it from under the control of the parental account

And no changing the ms account nor the age of the acount after the fact won't promote your acciount

It goes by the original dob on your account not future chcanges

Removing it before the age of maturity will only force you back into it by requesting a parental account
Thema:

Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page

1. Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page - Similar Threads - Whenever parent acount

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  4. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....