Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

Discus and support Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I’m not in a party I can hear game audio (I don’t mean game chat) absolutely fine. When I create/join a party game audio does not work, even if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamStar123, Oct 24, 2017.

1. SamStar123
    SamStar123 Guest

Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

When I’m not in a party I can hear game audio (I don’t mean game chat) absolutely fine. When I create/join a party game audio does not work, even if I was on the game before I created/joined the party. It is on every game that this happens. As soon as I
    leave the party it works fine. Any help?

:)

SamStar123, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Oni Djinn
    Oni Djinn Guest
    Auto Mute

my friend can’t hear me in our party because I’m muted. And when he unmutes me I am auto muted again. I’m not blocked is there anything I’m missing to fix this

Oni Djinn, Oct 24, 2017
  3. I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party

I’m currently having a major problem with Xbox parties. Long story short, whenever I’m in a party, everything is fine but when one account in particular shows up, we both start connecting and eventually disconnect. I need to know how to fix this asap because
    I can’t talk to my other friends and we need that to communicate to play games

HeroicPancake29, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

same problem, found a fix ?

SinZ District, Nov 26, 2017
  5. SinZ District Win User

same problem, found a fix ?
  6. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  7. MrDaemon Win User

Xbox Chat Headset echo

Sorry to hear it. Please go to Settings>Volume & Audio Output>Chat Mixer and set it to Reduct the volume of other sounds by 50%
    Didn’t work but thanks. Still doing it. Again I can’t hear the echo, only others in the party. If they speak quietly, doesn’t seem to happen. Haven’t got it coming through the tv and it’s a chat headset like I said, so it’s not like I’m using it for game sound.
  8. DUCKMAN54321 Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

I also have the same issue with the Xbox app where you can’t hear anyone in a party until you start talking then I can hear others. When I’m not talking, I don’t hear anyone even though I see their circle glow up indicating that they’re talking.
  9. Carl-n Win User

Turtle Beach 600 won’t stay connected to ONLY Modern Warfare 2. Any have that problem?

It helped, for the most part, for MW2 but not Warzone 2.

The fix I have in MW2 keeps it from disconnecting, however if I’m on the game for a more than an hour, it cuts in and out. Which doesn’t make any sense, and I can’t figure out how to fix that.

I cannot, however, use it in Xbox chat. As soon as I connect to the party chat, I will have about 10 minutes of game and chat audio, then the game chat immediately cuts out. And that’s on both games.

I’m still able to hear my team when that happens, but the game is completely muted.

All in all, doesn’t fully work, but it helps. I would avoid party chat if you can.
Thema:

1. Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again. - Similar Threads - Whenever I’m party

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  4. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....