Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

Discus and support Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I’m not in a party I can hear game audio (I don’t mean game chat) absolutely fine. When I create/join a party game audio does not work, even if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamStar123, Oct 24, 2017.

1. SamStar123
    SamStar123 Guest

Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

When I’m not in a party I can hear game audio (I don’t mean game chat) absolutely fine. When I create/join a party game audio does not work, even if I was on the game before I created/joined the party. It is on every game that this happens. As soon as I
    leave the party it works fine. Any help?

:)

SamStar123, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Oni Djinn
    Oni Djinn Guest
    Auto Mute

my friend can’t hear me in our party because I’m muted. And when he unmutes me I am auto muted again. I’m not blocked is there anything I’m missing to fix this

Oni Djinn, Oct 24, 2017
  3. I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party

I’m currently having a major problem with Xbox parties. Long story short, whenever I’m in a party, everything is fine but when one account in particular shows up, we both start connecting and eventually disconnect. I need to know how to fix this asap because
    I can’t talk to my other friends and we need that to communicate to play games

HeroicPancake29, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

same problem, found a fix ?

SinZ District, Nov 26, 2017
  5. SinZ District Win User

same problem, found a fix ?
  6. Jake58 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

When I stream over the screen from my Xbox, I can hear the game audio, just not party audio.
  7. Ke550 Win User

All audio cuts out occasionally

I concur with the previous posts, audio randomly mutes for games but not for Xbox home screen. I have observed Sky Landers Trap Team audio cease on several occasions; however when I go the the Xbox home screen I can hear audio as I move between selections.
    The only way to start game audio again was to eject the disk, reinsert and start the game again.
  8. AdamWayt Win User

Xbox app on win 10 keeps kicking me from xbox live party

No the app is still working. So to everyone in the party it shows i have disconnected but when i go into the app im still in the party but i cant hear anyone nor can they hear me. So i leave the party then rejoin and it will work for a bit until it happens
    again. Ive tried restarting my computer and also just restarting the app when it happens but it does not make a difference i will still get kicked.
  9. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
Thema:

1. Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again. - Similar Threads - Whenever I’m party

2. I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...: I recently changed the primary email alias of my main Microsoft account because I no longer had access to the prior address. This has caused problems when trying to log into various apps that...
  3. Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game: Every time I try and install an game the app just crashes and throws a "Looks like you're stranded.... The app isn't responding. You might want to try restarting it." Have tried restarting it to...
  4. Why does my Xbox disconnect from the wifi whenever I turn it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from the wifi whenever I turn it off: Hi recently the past 3 days or so whenever I shut my Xbox off using the option to shut off console by holding down the Xbox buttom whenever I turn it back on my Xbox is no longer connected to the...
  5. Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.: I installed Minecraft onto my computer to play with some friends and whenever I launch it and load into the world after what seems like a random amount of time, ranging from multiple minutes to...
  6. my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...: My headset works in game and I hear the sound but I can’t hear my friends, or when I’m watching a YouTube video with my headset on the sound is silent but I could kinda hear the video. I’ve tried...
  7. Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to...: I made an account separate from my main to play fortnite on, as it’s fortnite is under a different email from my Microsoft account. I was able to play this morning and a couple of days before...
  8. Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever the parent acount logs in on minecraft it just goes to a error page: I'm not old enough to have a full xbox account, so i need a parent microsoft account connected, whenever they log in though, it just comes to this error page. Any advice would be greatly...
  9. Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...: I've tried to watch videos on this and how to fix it but I couldn't find anything to work 4058f324-8ffc-44e7-9bc6-9e795976e4cc
  10. I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to remove myself from an Xbox family by adding another account, but whenever I...: It is super annoying and I need really need an explanation. 839222f2-f655-4e4a-96b0-83a6ba48214d