Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to...

Discus and support Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made an account separate from my main to play fortnite on, as it’s fortnite is under a different email from my Microsoft account. I was able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by superbity7820, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to...

I made an account separate from my main to play fortnite on, as it’s fortnite is under a different email from my Microsoft account. I was able to play this morning and a couple of days before that. Now whenever I sign in it tells me to head to activate.live.com, but whenever I go there it dosnt give any instructions as to how I can fix it. Please help

:)

superbity7820, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
    The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account
  3. Gunkmiester Win User

Used 7-day trial, deleted account for some reason, now cannot redownload it

I was not able to sign into xbox.com with my new account even when I signed out of my other account. When I signed up for xbox live with the 7-day trial it makes you put and email in and that is exactly what I did. And then for some reason, I deleted the
    account off my xbox and now whenever I try to redownload it xbox live is trying to tell me the account doesn't exist or that the email is not valid because it keeps giving me the message, "This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account. Make sure it's
    correct, then enter it again." (I know how to download profiles because I do it at my friends everytime I go over there) I don't know why this has to happen when I'm just trying to have fun with a new account.
  4. Ehngage Win User

No guests?

I'm playing NON-Ranked. I know those don't work. But here is what happens

-click matchmaking

-its all good to go

-add second player (guest)

-before we fully sign it it says we need a profile with xbox live on it.\

-signs me out

I can play online alone, I've been doing that today, but whenever i try and add a guest (using the guest live account) it tells me i can't.
  5. TheJokerJD Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Online

Hello,

I had this exact issue myself, Whenever it tells me to view my network diagnostics i press "Retry" or "Horizon solo", Then once i am in Solo i go back to "Horizon life". If that does not work try to re-install the game. Then if that does not fix your problem unplug your router for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
  6. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
Thema:

Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to...

1. Whenever I try to sign in with my second account on Xbox, why does it tell me to go to... - Similar Threads - Whenever try sign

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  9. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  10. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...