Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...

Discus and support Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried to watch videos on this and how to fix it but I couldn't find anything to work 4058f324-8ffc-44e7-9bc6-9e795976e4cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kingston allison, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...

I've tried to watch videos on this and how to fix it but I couldn't find anything to work

:)

kingston allison, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in with you account even though I'm already signed into my account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Kingston, Are you on console and PC at the same time?

Are you trying to stream between your console and PC?

If you can give more details of what you want?
  3. SpenserOtto Win User

TV turns off when I power on my Xbox one

I set up my TV to work with my Xbox One and I have noticed that whenever my TV is on and I say Xbox On. My TV turns off and my Xbox turns on. This is slightly annoying and would be nice if it was fixed.
  4. SilentStucho Win User

Unable to download games from Game Pass app

No, I don't get an error message. I select a game from the Game Pass app, chose to download it. It pops a message saying,

"First, choose your default Xbox

Make your selection in Settings> Select default console."

I click settings and there is no console to select. It says, "Sign in on a Xbox and we'll set it as your default."

I've signed in and out and in, restarted my Xbox, made my Xbox not my home Xbox, and remade it my home Xbox.

And on the app, in settings, I can see my Xbox, see my games, and uninstall them.
  5. ¥ € Win User

I have been trying to install Red Dead 2 and it keeps saying insert first disc and i don’t know what this means as i only have one disc and am 58% through.

When I try to pair them it says “Turn on your console and sign in with your account.” I have my console on and signed in but nothing is popping up.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below and then try connecting your console to your Xbox App again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
Thema:

Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...

1. Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in... - Similar Threads - Whenever try set

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...