Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

Discus and support Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I am soup XP, May 16, 2021.

1. I am soup XP
    I am soup XP Guest

Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games.

:)

I am soup XP, May 16, 2021
  2. ReferableBike Win User

Can't play downloaded games!

I am having the same problem with my xbox but its with every game i download. Whenever i download a game( dead rising 2, magic 2013, and defiance patches) it downloads smoothly with no problem but when i try to play the game it'll tell me the game cant play
    and to try redownloading it. Ive deleted the game, cleared system cach, and restarted my xbox multiple times but i still cant play any downloadable games. Ive also checked my harddrive for any corrupt files and deleted them. The xbox im using is about 2-3
    years old and has a 120GB HDD hardrive. I started having this problem about a week ago and it just happened out of the blue. Also i can play games that i have previously downloaded onto my xbox (like COD 2 and State of decay) before this problem occured but
    i cant play any games that i try to download right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. xSnugglexAngelx Win User

Dashboard and game connection problems.Wh

Whenever I try to test my connection, it says A problem occured while signing in Please try again. If the problem persists visit xbox.com
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my profile this has been happening for 2 years how do I fix this.

5. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  6. WBoom94 Win User

The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One

I downloaded the season pass and the map packs but whenever I try playing on one of them my Xbox 360 freezes! Very annoying!! has anyone else had this problem?
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my... - Similar Threads - Whenever try play

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  10. Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...: It works on my second xbox one on my account but not this xbox one 2ab53a0c-245d-4586-9b86-b725338a56e2