Whenever i try to make a brand new account or add a new account i cant

Discus and support Whenever i try to make a brand new account or add a new account i cant in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i get up to the part where it makes me verify and after that i cant select the squares with the matching images i have no idea why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by minecraft884, Feb 16, 2023.

1. minecraft884
    minecraft884 Guest

when i get up to the part where it makes me verify and after that i cant select the squares with the matching images i have no idea why

:)

minecraft884, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to clear the cache and cookies of your browser then try to sign up or create an account again?

Thanks!
  3. Uncle.Sneep Win User

unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

thanks for trying.. I am able to add a new email account without issues, the problem is when making it my primary account i cant log into xbox pc (beta) with it. Once i change the primary account back, it works again.
  4. TNT99999 Win User

Can't send friend request

This is happening to me too, on a brand new account at that. On that gold account, I have only 1 friend but can't add new ones.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

XB1 Gamertags New or existing

I think I'm going to make a brand new account. New system, new start.
  6. xCooPoHOLIc25x Win User

SUSPENED?

i cant post there my profile is somehow blocked there... when i try to make a new account to go there the website havent i make a new account says somthing about a glitch error has occured
Thema:

1. Whenever i try to make a brand new account or add a new account i cant - Similar Threads - Whenever try brand

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...