Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Discus and support Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicSheppard, Dec 21, 2019.

1. NicSheppard
    NicSheppard Guest

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the email for
    my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me. [​IMG]

:)

NicSheppard, Dec 21, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version
  3. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  4. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  5. BH20000 Win User

problems when changing alias

The only error with login is when I try to login through my xbox and it tells me to go to a website to link something.

(which I did and fixed)

I can login through a private browser fine including the xbox page and microsoft home, My new alias is used to sign in.

I have tried multiple devices and I dont use vpns.

I also forgot to mention that my purchases of windows 10 minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft are gone.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me. - Similar Threads - Whenever try login

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...