Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...

Discus and support Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This **** has literally been going on for years and i'm **** sick of it. I KNOW that I haven't signed into any other playstations with this damn... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slimfairyx, Apr 28, 2023.

1. slimfairyx
    slimfairyx Guest

Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...

This **** has literally been going on for years and i'm **** sick of it. I KNOW that I haven't signed into any other playstations with this damn Microsoft account but it keeps saying that my Microsoft account is connected to another PS4. I even went as far as making a WHOLE NEW Microsoft account and it said the same thing. Make it make sense. My stuff used to work perfectly fine before so **** is going on?? FIX YOUR **** MICROSOFT!!!

:)

slimfairyx, Apr 28, 2023
  2. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version
  4. AshSmi Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

Hello so I have been trying to log in on Minecraft on PS4 to play better with friends but when I try to login it says login failed your Microsoft account is already logged in, please use your Microsoft account, I've tried to search for answers but nothing is working so I tried to log out of Minecraft on Android and then try again but I still get the same message, idk why it is doing this can someone please help?
    It’s like it’s Is refusing to be on my Xbox
  5. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  6. Hayden Lewis1 Win User

help with the accounts

Nice to meet you. whenever I try to connect the Microsoft account I use to minecraft on my ps4 it says their is another account on there butt I don't have access to that email anymore it is associated with.
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying... - Similar Threads - Whenever try log

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  6. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  7. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...: Whenever I try to log in to my account and change something to it tells me to put the code from my email. I put it and then it asks me for the code again and again in a loop. I can't even log in...
  10. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...