Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...

Discus and support Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GIXXER4915, Nov 14, 2022.

1. GIXXER4915
    GIXXER4915 Guest

Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that...

Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have tried contacting Epic, but to do that, I need to log in, and for some reason, I cannot log in because whenever I try to login, the website redirects me to a page that forces me to create a new Epic Games account. I haven't found any solution to this problem yet, so hopefully posting it on here will give me some answers.(NOTE: I do not use an Xbox, I am just having trouble with this issue on the Epic Games website)

:)

GIXXER4915, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Kevin Sanchez3 Win User

Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that forces me to create a new epic account, is there a solution to this problem?

Whenever I try to login to my Epic Games account normally on the Epic Games website, the website redirects me (whenever I press sign in) to a page that forces me to make a new account. I have tried contacting Epic, but to do that, I need to log in, and for some reason, I cannot log in because whenever I try to login, the website redirects me to a page that forces me to create a new Epic Games account. I haven't found any solution to this problem yet, so hopefully posting it on here will give me some answers.(NOTE: I do not use an Xbox, I am just having trouble with this issue on the Epic Games website)
    How to link epic games
  3. Matthew Diss Win User

Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that forces me to create a new epic account, is there a solution to this problem?

hi Ronnie can help same thing is happening. Since the parenting controls came they epic changed my account name and can not chat fortnie it's combined account go to send to email to and never comes
  4. GIXXER4915 Win User

What do you mean? (And by that I mean what do I have to click on, also yes, I am using a computer).
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Then you should contact epic games support for help with their website
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your log in with Epic.

Try using a different browser to check if you can log in to it without issues.

Or if not, try browsing using inprivate browsing or incognito.

If that does not have, clear the cache of your browser or try using other devices to log in to your Epic account.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to log into my Epic Games account, the website redirects me to a tab that... - Similar Threads - Whenever try log

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in on my account and change something to it tells me to put the code...: Whenever I try to log in to my account and change something to it tells me to put the code from my email. I put it and then it asks me for the code again and again in a loop. I can't even log in...
  9. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...
  10. Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...: This **** has literally been going on for years and i'm **** sick of it. I KNOW that I haven't signed into any other playstations with this damn Microsoft account but it keeps saying that my...