Whenever i try to join my friend's world, or he invites me, I get a message saying "you're...

Discus and support Whenever i try to join my friend's world, or he invites me, I get a message saying "you're... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help, he is the only one with permissions and he didnt kick or ban me a96a4c23-51f2-4515-b185-35f91b454de9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobZBrown, Feb 18, 2023.

1. JacobZBrown
    JacobZBrown Guest

Whenever i try to join my friend's world, or he invites me, I get a message saying "you're...

Please help, he is the only one with permissions and he didnt kick or ban me

:)

JacobZBrown, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Alex Burger Win User

I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft PE. is there any way to fix this?

Hello, whenever I try to join a friends server it says unable to connect to world and if the try to join me they get hit with the same message.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Whenever i try to join my friend's world, or he invites me, I get a message saying "you're not invited to play on this server" how do i fix this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly ask your friend to invite but if you're invited and you're getting the error when you accept it, please ask your friend to remove you and then invite you again.
  4. Vulcan IsO Win User

Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition

I can only join my friends world when he invites me to his workd, but their world does not pop up when I go on the friends tab. They also have their world on friends only and he already has me added as a friend. All my other friends can join his world
    except for me. The only way I can join is if they invite me. I need help with this pls
  5. JakeyJake99FTW Win User

Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

I am having a similar problem. My friend, who plays on Xbox One, invited me to join his realm. Whenever I try to accept, I get the exact same message you are getting, and my multiplayer and cross-play settings are enables. I am stumped to be honest.
  6. assasin356 Win User

Problem with friend joining party..

whenever my friends send me an invite it keeps saying unable to join session. we need to get this fixed asap because i have clan battles a lot!!!!!
Thema:

1. Whenever i try to join my friend's world, or he invites me, I get a message saying "you're... - Similar Threads - Whenever try join

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...