Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue

Discus and support Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So whenever I try to connect my console to the xbox app it says theres an issue and to try later, this has been happening for abt 2 months, I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gray parry, Feb 2, 2023.

1. gray parry
    gray parry Guest

Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue

So whenever I try to connect my console to the xbox app it says theres an issue and to try later, this has been happening for abt 2 months, I've tried just leaving my xbox on, turning it on and doing it, logging in while it searching and nothing works. (existing console if it helps)

:)

gray parry, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below and then try connecting your console to your Xbox App again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. CRyPTIC 554 Win User

Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

I may be having a similar issue. Whenever I play a backwards compatible game, it tells me i'm signed in, but not connected to xbox live. When I try to connect, it says i'm unable to. I can connect fine on my 360 however.
  4. SkilledGuardian Win User

Unable to Connect to XBL, despite correct MTU settings

My issue is that whenever I try to connect to Live, be it on the dashboard or a game, I get an message saying that I cannot connect. It's always the same result when I test the connection on the dashboard, too.
  5. zachur Win User

Xbox One Instant On Crashing at Startup

Whenever I try to play any other games but GTA my Xbox always shuts off like 1 to 2 hours into playtime, whenever it shuts off it always says there was a ventilation issue even though I cleaned out my console and there's nothing around my Xbox blocking
    any of the vents.
  6. Alan Kaczynski1 Win User

Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

Whenever I try to connect to my WiFi it just says it can’t connect. I also can’t connect to a wired connection as my Xbox is on the other side of the house as my router. I also only have my controller plugged into the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue - Similar Threads - Whenever try connect

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...