Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

Discus and support Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hector Romero1, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages [​IMG]

Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt work

:)

Hector Romero1, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that the following settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”

You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text
    Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
  3. Francia J. Win User

Were you able to make any changes and the same issue occurs?
  4. L C Varner Win User

I can't send message to people not on my friend list

i cant send messages to anyone who is not on my friends list also whenever i try to it says "message can not be sent" anyone know how to fix this??
  5. beachsider33 Win User

Whenever I try to send messages it tells me message didnt send

same issue been going on for weeks. Also affecting my xbox live game invites to friends. Can't host a game ....says firewall issue, nope not possible
  6. BrokenChurch Win User

Whenever I try to send messages it tells me message didnt send

I'm on week two of not being able to send messages.. changed pass and setting.s still nothing.
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages - Similar Threads - Whenever try chatin

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  6. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  7. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  10. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...