Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

Discus and support Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I power cycled, I’m not on a child account, and I’m using the right credit card. Why is this happening to me? submitted by /u/nyanstyle_ [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nyanstyle_, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

I power cycled, I’m not on a child account, and I’m using the right credit card. Why is this happening to me?

submitted by /u/nyanstyle_
    [link] [comments]

/u/nyanstyle_, Sep 6, 2021
  2. vvCrispy Win User

I pre-ordered destiny 2 lightfall with all xbox account credit, but it still hasn't taken it off of my account like it's supposed to.

Im having the same issue as him but whenever i try to preorder lightfall with the 100$ in microsoft credit i get the message "oops, not sure what happened there. please try again later." and it doesnt allow me to buy it. Please help.
  3. Unknown_54744 Win User

When I try to purchase a game I keep getting 'Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. 3fcbftw6giirWf7svH4YKT.161'

The game came out today, just trying to buy it since the pre order option is gone, and the error message is 'Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. 3fcbftw6giirWf7svH4YKT.161'
  4. Georges C. Win User

I keep getting the "oops not sure what happened there" error when I try to buy anything.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joe, the status of xbox servers does not have any problems for purchase at this time.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

Are you trying to make a purchase through the Xbox console or website, if it is through the PC, have you tried to make the purchase in another type of browser?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Francia J. Win User

i am getting an error "Oops. Not sure what happened there"

You’re welcome and thank you so much for that. Yes, I agree that it should work. We will just try on the website or browser to check if it will work or not to validate if the issue is with the account itself.
  6. Francia J. Win User

i am getting an error "Oops. Not sure what happened there"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work kindly purchase the currency through browser on Microsoft Store.
Thema:

Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

1. Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened.... - Similar Threads - Whenever try buy

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...