Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

Discus and support Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesGraham4250, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC.

Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website.

Now I have spent over an hour trying to fix this, however, I have come to the point that I think it may be linked to the fact that my account used my school email. I have changed this now and will wait for the 48 hrs till it updates, however, if that doesn't
    fix it I do not know what is wrong with it.

If anyone can give me any advice that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and I look forward to your responses!

:)

JamesGraham4250, Mar 29, 2020
  2. DarkrPhi Win User

Can not open settings of xbox 360 on my PC.

3. Lufarius Win User

I can't access my settings, redirects to xbox support

I tried the same thing with the organizer account but it didn't help is there anything else i could try?
  4. JustMeloms Win User

It helped! I can freely play Minecraft now! Thank you!
  5. UTTAMKumar.983 Win User

Hello! So I was migrating my account from Mojang to Microsoft but when I joined Minecraft I noticed that I can't play multiplayer, I searched some forums and tried to change my settings, but when I press "Privacy Settings" in my profile, it just redirects me to the Xbox support. link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one .

And now I don't know what to do because the information is about the Xbox console and I have java Minecraft. Can anyone help?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Perfect. Are you an organizer or a member?
Thema:

Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

1. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support. - Similar Threads - Whenever try access

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try and access my Xbox profile I am redirected to a non existent website and...: I have been trying to sort this out for ages in order to play Minecraft online. Whenever I try and access acount.xbox.com and sign in, I am told that the website is not existent. This is the...