whenever I remove myself from family account, I'm still in one, ****?

Discus and support whenever I remove myself from family account, I'm still in one, ****? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; very complicated 1. make a new minecraft account 2. try to join server 3. try to change privacy settings 4. turns out I accidentally made my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyce Essadki, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Kyce Essadki
    Kyce Essadki Guest

very complicated

1. make a new minecraft account

2. try to join server

3. try to change privacy settings

4. turns out I accidentally made my account into a family account

5. can't remove myself from family because theres no three dots

6. create a new account as an administrator of that family account

7. try to remove my account from family account

8.after i remove my account from family account and log back in, i'm now on a new family without my alt account and once again cannot remove it as the 3 dots aren't there.

9. repeated 6-8

:)

Kyce Essadki, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Kyce Essadki,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Kyce Essadki,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Is the account that you created set to a legal age already?

By default, your account could not be removed under a family account if it is the only account listed but if your account was set to a legal age, you should not be having issues in managing the account privacy. See this page for more details and help: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net).

Have you tried creating a new account again with making the account into a family account? If not yet, please try and see if you still get the same behavior.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  4. Deimir Win User

Switching from Family Plan to regular Gold

Thanks for the quick response. I actually already removed the other gamertags, but my account (the primary on the Family Plan) can't be removed from the family, and when renewal time comes around I'm concerned that I'll be charged for the full Family Plan
    instead of just for myself, since my subscription on my account is still listed as a Family.
  5. Gav Hambly Win User

Is it possible to remove a child account from xbox family settings?

i logged into my account on your first link it shows me and my son in two boxes i click on his profile to remove him it says i'm not the person that added him - the only option it shows on my profile is to remove myself from the family group is that what u mean (as i am logged in on my account) Wont he lose his consent to access stuff if remove myself from the family group?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Family thing

Hey there Daarrrgon! Exactly what do you mean when you say you "removed myself from the family setting thing"? Did you promote your account or did the parent account log in and remove you from the "family"? If you are still getting prompts for this parent
    email, then you are still tied to that parent account at this time. Let me know, thanks!
Thema:

1. whenever I remove myself from family account, I'm still in one, ****? - Similar Threads - whenever remove myself

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  4. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....