Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...

Discus and support Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it takes me back to the xbox menu. I started a different career and its fine. I want to play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sheabutter25, Jan 1, 2014.

1. sheabutter25
    sheabutter25 Guest

Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...

Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it takes me back to the xbox menu. I started a different career and its fine. I want to play with the original player that i created. I need help!

:)

sheabutter25, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox One NBA 2K14 Back to Home Menu Glitch

hey i'm having a problem also. Whenever i try to play My Career i can only play one game then sends me back to the main Menu, and it also does this in my GM it's like my menu is glicthed can you help?

Rufless MoNTaNA, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Haz33k
    Haz33k Guest
    unable to play games

So my cousin gave me his old star wars xbox the r2d2 version and uh a few days ago it started having problems. Whenever i tried to play any game be it singleplayer i cant as the moment i pressed play game it would disconnect me from xbox live and send me
    back to the dashboard. Please help

Haz33k, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...

Hi Butter,

What game are we talking about here?

Please provide some more details, and we will assist.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week now)

Hi Butter,

What game are we talking about here?

Please provide some more details, and we will assist.
  6. bsixthman Win User

Xbox One NBA 2K14 Back to Home Menu Glitch

While playing i cant play career mode or my player without it sending me back to the main menu. Very fustrating i know they said they released a patch but i dont think its working for me.
  7. Rufless MoNTaNA Win User

Xbox One NBA 2K14 Back to Home Menu Glitch

hey i'm having a problem also. Whenever i try to play My Career i can only play one game then sends me back to the main Menu, and it also does this in my GM it's like my menu is glicthed can you help?
  8. Samoht890 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

I tried this, but whenever I click "Download Profile", it tells me that it can't connect to Xbox Live. Hitting test connection just takes me back to the Xbox One network menu. I've had this problem for weeks now, and I can't play any backwards compatible
    games online.
  9. Geddyme Win User

Online begins Oct 1 not at Launch

I'm fine with this, as ASH says, won't even be through with the campaign by then. I was raised on campaign modes before there were MP for games, my first Xbox game was Star Wars: Obi Wan. Still play it on the old console sometimes.

Anyhow I personally would like to get into the campaign and learn my way around the map a bit before going to MP. Two weeks is going to be fly by while playing single player for me. It looks outstanding so far
Thema:

1. Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ... - Similar Threads - Whenever play star

2. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  3. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  4. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  5. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  6. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  7. Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...: whenever i try to play an online game through the xbox app it distorts my mic audio in discord or xbox game bar. it distorts my mic so bad my friends can’t understand a word i’m saying and it’s...
  8. Whenever i play games it freezes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i play games it freezes.: It freezes often and it looks like the frames drop but the audio also sounds slowed down and choppy. I have tried everything like running scans for malware, checked the disk and I have checked...
  9. why is there a ghost controller whenever i use xbox remote play on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there a ghost controller whenever i use xbox remote play on my laptop?: i’m trying to play fifa 23 for series s/x on my xbox using remote play from my laptop and each time i get into a game wether that be kick off, skill game or practice (anything that requires me to...
  10. I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...: Xbox One S Fortnite Call Of Duty 799cdcc1-cc53-4877-889f-eebbbd843a7c