Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over...

Discus and support Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over exaggerated amount to the point I can barely use it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yekta ULGER, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Yekta ULGER
    Yekta ULGER Guest

Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over...

Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over exaggerated amount to the point I can barely use it.

:)

Yekta ULGER, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over exaggerated amount to the point I can barely use it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to update the controller, Yekta.

If you're on Xbox, please follow the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."

If you're on PC, you can check this link for methods that you can use:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Magma MP map is a disappointment :(

I thought the magma did move, just very very slowly? Guess not, I didnt really watch it, it just seemed like it had moved a tiny bit.
  4. AGWytGaming Win User

Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

Hello, I have tried the options you have mentioned. I should have specified, I am on Xbox Series X. And this only happens whenever I have the Trigger-Lock on the controller set all the way up so the travel distance is tiny. When this happens and I move a joystick, the trigger will stop outputting the button in my game. I have tried Soft Resetting, trying a wired connection, and updating any firmware. The Issue appears to be in the Xbox Accessories app, whenever using the trigger and joystick at the same time, will cause the trigger to fail. Thank you. If it will help I can also send a video of this happening.
  5. III DANNI III Win User

Need headset help, Really bad!

Also If it helps if I push it in hard I can talk if I hold it still, but if I move it even a tiny bit it will crackle or stop working.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one controller deadlines/vibration

Okay, I tested it. If I barely move the joystick, it won't do anything, but it's such a miniscule dead-zone, it's not really worth mentioning; no game would ever need to be that sensitive. The only reason it's there in the 1st place is because the bottom
    plastic edge of the joysticks have to move down (as you push the joystick up, down, left, or right) to touch the sensor inside of the controller to activate the signal so that it knows you're moving the joystick - that's all; that would be true for ANY controller.
Thema:

1. Whenever i move my right joystick at all even just by a tiny bit it moves an over... - Similar Threads - Whenever move right

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  6. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  9. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  10. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...