Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.

Discus and support Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Minecraft onto my computer to play with some friends and whenever I launch it and load into the world after what seems like a random amount... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Trill, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Ethan Trill
    Ethan Trill Guest

Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time.

I installed Minecraft onto my computer to play with some friends and whenever I launch it and load into the world after what seems like a random amount of time, ranging from multiple minutes to sometimes literally within 5 seconds of loading in. When looking through system logs in the event viewer I found multiple events that had warnings and wasn't sure what a lot of them meant. Minecraft worked perfectly fine on my old computer before I got my new one a little over a year ago, and the problem only seems to happen with Minecraft and not any other game. I've tried repairing it in app settings, resetting it, checking for driver updates, checking for windows updates, and reinstalling it. But none of these options have seemed to help. The temps on my CPU and GPU also seem fine and aren't overheating. I can't think of any other fixes or problems that I may be having.

As for my computer specs:

Windows 11 Home

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz

GPU: MD Radeon RX 6600XT 8GB

RAM: 32GB DDR4 3600

If you need other information I will try and provide it the best I can, and I did save all the errors, warnings, and the critical events that happened from the most recent crash I had as a text document but I don't know how to share that here.

:)

Ethan Trill, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Steve (AstroSid) Win User

XBox One S: First game updates failed, now all system update attempts fail, even OSU* downloads

Hello,

I poke around on the router from time to time but all my other devices (mostly Apple) do not have issues.

The odd thing is that almost always the downloads start but then fail after a certain - seemingly random, but consistent - amount has been downloaded.

--Steve
  3. Broken Kayfabe Win User

Xbox One controller on Win 10 Forgets the Xbox Adapter for Windows

I have been having the same issue. Whenever I reboot my PC, the adapter has lost the pairing to the controller (a Day 1 edition). I have verified that the firmware is updated, and I encounter constant issues when attempting to pair the devices. It will eventually
    work, but on a seemingly random basis. Am I missing a step?
  4. Lord Baner Win User

Auto reboots on Windows 10 with Xbox One Controller

I'm experiencing a similar issue with playing Destiny 2. I just built a new PC and whenever I switch to play with a controller after 10 min or so it crashes my PC .
  5. Fifouu Win User

Blue screen when launching minecraft

After cleaning do i reboot my pc and then try to launch minecraft ?
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on startup

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with crashing issues on startup with Forza Horizon 5 PC. I will provide the link on how to troubleshoot issues with the game crashing on PC; this pertains to all versions of Forza on PC. Second, are you running the game on Windows 10 or 11?

If you are having trouble launching your game on PC or are experiencing random crashes, Please thoroughly attempt all steps. Please click on this link My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.” Please let me know if any of these steps resolved the issue. Have a great day.
Thema:

1. Whenever I launch Minecraft my PC crashes after a seemingly random amount of time. - Similar Threads - Whenever launch Minecraft

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  4. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  10. Getting this error whenever launching a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting this error whenever launching a game: So i tried booting up valorant and its keep crashing during bootup and i checked the reliability history and i keep getting this error whenever i launch valorant. I tried doing the various fixes...