Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed...

Discus and support Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t play any of my games because it says there is more than one person playing I tried all the steps to the answer to this promblem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tucker McCraw, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed...

I can’t play any of my games because it says there is more than one person playing

I tried all the steps to the answer to this promblem

:)

Tucker McCraw, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed all the steps too the one answer but it still does it

Hi Tucker, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have multiple Xbox consoles in your household please sign out of your account on a different Xbox console. Please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide again, select Profile & system, select Sign out, and then select your account."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If someone is game-sharing on your console, ask them to do the same on your end, and have them follow the steps provided.
  3. nathanduke2 Win User

Two xboxes same account can’t play at same time?

Maybe same account isn’t the right way to put it. My daughter has different Xbox account but is under my live account as a family member. It keeps saying one game at a time but some people are saying it works fine for them?
  4. Smwutches Win User

It is true. You can't sign in and play using the same account on 2 different consoles at the same time. You would have to create a separate account.
  5. nathanduke2 Win User

That’s outrageous. How do I create a separate account for a pre existing account ie my daughters account . Do I have to start from scratch for her?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

if she has her own account that she signs in with i.e different email then thats ok, make her xbox your home xbox and she can then use any games you own and gamepass games and gold.

as she is under your family and has her own account then she can sign in with her own email and password.
Thema:

Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed...

1. Whenever I launch a game it says you can’t play two times a r the same time and I followed... - Similar Threads - Whenever launch game

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  6. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  9. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  10. Getting this error whenever launching a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting this error whenever launching a game: So i tried booting up valorant and its keep crashing during bootup and i checked the reliability history and i keep getting this error whenever i launch valorant. I tried doing the various fixes...