when your Pre order cancels for no reason

Discus and support when your Pre order cancels for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need help with my pre order that cancelled for no reason 409f3272-9779-4698-be80-18ad998a4620 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormyCash45846, Sep 11, 2017.

1. when your Pre order cancels for no reason

i need help with my pre order that cancelled for no reason

:)

StormyCash45846, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Xbox One + Fifa 14 confirmed in Europe

Well, FIFA 14 will apparently be included with all European pre-orders of the Xbox One, so there's no reason to cancel your pre-order at all.

Claptrap, Sep 11, 2017
  3. Brainp0wa
    Brainp0wa Guest
    Wait... is this legal?

On the GameStop website:

www.gamestop.com/.../Pre-orders.aspx

Note: An order cannot be cancelled once the pre-order item or code has been supplied.

So technically they didn't have to let you cancel that first pre-order, but I would think that most stores would do it anyway to keep a happy customer.

Did you get another beta code from your local store? If not, they have no reason to hold your pre-order.

Brainp0wa, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Brainp0wa Win User

Wait... is this legal?

On the GameStop website:

www.gamestop.com/.../Pre-orders.aspx

Note: An order cannot be cancelled once the pre-order item or code has been supplied.

So technically they didn't have to let you cancel that first pre-order, but I would think that most stores would do it anyway to keep a happy customer.

Did you get another beta code from your local store? If not, they have no reason to hold your pre-order.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Sea of Thieves missing from my library

This is probably what happened.

Keep a couple things in mind

When a pre order is done with a credit/debit card the card itself is not charged till approximately 10 days before the game is released.

If for some reason MS can not get the money at that time they will cancel the order.

So in your situation Dont know when the Beta was for this particular game was so

Say you pre ordered the game when the Beta was still running and that was longer then 10 days before the game was released.

Then come 10 days prior to the game being released MS tried to put the charge through and could not for some reason so they cancelled the order.

The easiest way to tell if this is what happened would be to log into your account at account.microsoft.com and look at your order history for the game and if it shows that it was cancelled then that is what happened. and you would need to purchase the game.
  8. HUNTERHECTOR Win User

ESO on consoles officially delayed

Only reason Iwont cancel is because I have a physical imperial edition pre-order.
  9. GRIZZLY BEARSS Win User

Fifa 17 starting up and asking "Do you own this game or app"

Been having the same kind of issue man. When i try to open it says "To play this, Youll need to buy it" xbox canceled the pre order for some reason
Thema:

1. when your Pre order cancels for no reason - Similar Threads - Pre order cancels

2. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  3. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  6. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  7. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  8. Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download: Pre-word the new basketball game in July with a debit card and it says it was not purchased now why 2d03434a-6a56-4b25-a8be-b49535f6ab76
  9. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...