When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly?

Discus and support When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says really. When I sign in using the same account I have now onto a new Series X, will all my game saves be there? Is there anyway to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whackeygrunt, Sep 28, 2020.

1. whackeygrunt
    whackeygrunt Guest

As the title says really.

When I sign in using the same account I have now onto a new Series X, will all my game saves be there?

Is there anyway to make sure a backup has been made or is it all automatically done every time you play a game?

Thanks.

:)

whackeygrunt, Sep 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, your game saves should sync properly. Your saves for your games should automatically sync up when you start a game.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello so all game data should be saved to the could. So when you install the games it should automatically give you the games saved data with it also like any other console.
  4. whackeygrunt Win User

Thanks. I do hope so. I'm worried about starting something big like Cyberpunk and then moving onto the new Series X and losing all my hours of progress...
  5. XBOX WIZARD Win User

salvataggi xbox one a xbox one x

You will not lose your games saves when you upgrade to the Xbox One X from Xbox One as your game saves are stored on the Cloud.

You don't have to transfer game saves from the Xbox One to the Xbox One X.

They (game saves) will sync once your console (Xbox One X) is connect to the internet.

Hope this helps you, djdaniele95.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
Thema:

1. When you upgrade to Series X, will your game saves sync properly? - Similar Threads - upgrade Series game

2. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  3. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  4. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  5. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  6. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. Game sharing after upgrading to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing after upgrading to series x?: Hello, me and my brother gameshared previously but i recently upgraded from an xbox one to a series x, prior to this i was the one with xbox gamepass and would purchase all the games and he was...
  9. Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?: I accidently bought the wrong version of The Crew Motorfest for my console. I have a series X and just got the base game edition. However, I did not realise this until I had invested a lot of time...
  10. Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!: Seriously sort this out, literally thousands of people are in the same boat, I bought the premium upgrade on Xbox Game pass for Starfield, and more than 30 minutes after the supossed launch time...