When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

Discus and support When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah I have never been a speed runner. I like to take my time and enjoy a game. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 28, 2018.

1. When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

Yeah I have never been a speed runner. I like to take my time and enjoy a game.

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 31, 2018
  2. I actually did this with state of decay . Played the 1st time through to just play for fun and then played 5 more times to get all achievements lol

3. I completely agree with it giving a sense of accomplishment

4. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest

When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

Personally, for most games with a story mode/campaign type thing, I play through that first, just to get the story, and understand the lore of the game and all that, then play some multiplayer, or not, just depends if I feel like it, sometimes I will go
    achievement hunting, but not always.

Generally my first play through of a game is to just enjoy the game.

I'm currently in the process of getting as many Forza Hub points as I can before Forza Horizon 4 comes out, so that means playing the Forza games, I'm currently trying to get the multiplayer achievements in Forza Horizon 2.

Personally I don't do speed runs, it just depends on the game as to if I gather collectibles or not, and if there is any reward for doing so.

LegoNinja187, Aug 31, 2018
  5. Is there something wrong here?

Radiant Sword X, Aug 31, 2018
  6. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest
    Always the Achievement Hunter!

AdamKronus, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: