When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device. on pc i owned it

Discus and support When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device. on pc i owned it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device. 92256a70-3f21-4c23-8934-87b8394f2fe8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMP CREW 01, Jan 28, 2023.

1. AMP CREW 01
    AMP CREW 01 Guest

When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device. on pc i owned it

When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device.

:)

AMP CREW 01, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there for the game stated as “completed”?
  3. Janet_C Win User

When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Look for the purchase of the game in "Minecraft for Windows" or "Minecraft Java" version through your purchase history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you locate it and the status is "Completed", make sure you're signed in to the account that purchased the game in the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, the Xbox Console Companion app, and the Minecraft launcher.

Then try these steps with the Microsoft Store and the Minecraft launcher.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Apps & features in Settings

Select the More icon next to the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

"When you got a refund on dead by daylight it was removed from your device"

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Strange, could you tell if you asked for a refund for the game purchased in the past?

You signed the game pass and still can't play this game?

Please check your account for an active subscription if you have re-subscribed to the service via the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Also, check his order history through the link below, see if you can find the game he bought.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    Set up your order history to show your orders to all available.

Make sure you have the correct account logged in.

If everything is ok, please try the solutions below.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, hope this can help you?
  5. Janet_C Win User

If you bought it on a Mojang account some time ago, the Mojang system should have asked you to perform an account migration to a Microsoft account.

Only the migrated Microsoft account or the Microsoft account with which you directly purchased the game can access it, if it is locked, unfortunately you will not be able to use the game.
  6. Lillian Mason Win User

Unfortunately i can't do that because the email i bought it with i'm completely locked out of and its now not letting me log back into anything ! whoops

i also bought it back before microsoft owned minecraft and so i bought it through mojang i think
Thema:

1. When you got a refund on Gears 5 it was removed from your device. on pc i owned it - Similar Threads - got refund Gears

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  4. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  5. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  6. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  7. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  8. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...: Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...