when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game...

Discus and support when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this happens with ever game except skyrim and it wont stop it just sits there forever [img] b8da1d35-d559-4d3f-b998-dd18ebc61302 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ari Inkster, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Ari Inkster
    Ari Inkster Guest

when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game...

this happens with ever game except skyrim and it wont stop it just sits there forever

when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game... [​IMG]

:)

Ari Inkster, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game pass)

Alrighty, let's see how it goes.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game pass)

Hi Ari, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what steps have you tried so far? You can try repairing the game. Open the Xbox app for Windows. In My Library, select the game title. Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage. Select Files and then Verify and repair.
  4. Ari Inkster Win User

ok I've tried everything you've listed and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling
  5. TheNamesRay Win User

PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start.

Is there a way to force the Syncing data pop-up again? The affected games no longer attempt to sync, but instead forever sit on the first loading screen. Would waiting on the loading screen also work?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

I got that error as well on PC the first few times I launched it. It stopped after I synced an Xbox console to FH4, and then the next time I synced on PC it didn't give me that error anymore. It gives you the error, but doesn't let you launch the game?

Also, can you let me know what it says under Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking on your Windows 10 computer?
Thema:

1. when Xbox games a launched it says syncing data and loads forever and doesn't stop (pc game... - Similar Threads - games launched says

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  5. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  6. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  7. Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch: Cod will not launch since last update 2a60a7b9-610d-4b88-9f8e-fefad7de3527
  8. I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account but when I launch the game it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account but when I launch the game it says I...: Hi, so as the title says I have had a Minecraft Mojang account since I bought the game in 2011, I migrated it over to my Xbox account in 2022. This is the only Microsoft account that I am aware of...
  9. What do i do when my game say error happend when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do when my game say error happend when launching: What do i do when my game say error happend when launching sorry for writhing mistakes im not e english c0b9a286-3453-4cff-a8d8-5fa5222e2e22
  10. Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC: Had Gamepass for a while now and have played multiple other games decided to download Grounded to play with friends but whenever I try to open it, it says "launching game" for around 5-10 seconds...