When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

Discus and support When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OG Jankst3r, Nov 25, 2020.

1. OG Jankst3r
    OG Jankst3r Guest

When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I support you. I took the dvd reader failures from the OG box. I wore the red ring not once but twice as your
    customer service told me my box was out of warranty. Here we are in the middle of a changing world were a lot of us are stuck at home with this as our only outlet. Our community leans on you more and I ask you MICROSOFT when will you stand up for us. When
    will you demand that our gaming experience is 5 star. Because I know if we all could see how much money we have donated to your causes. Our points, our time... the time we have spent together. We are a XBOX family and its time little brother for you to step
    up and protect your family.

:)

OG Jankst3r, Nov 25, 2020
  2. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Xbox stepping up? How about the consumer stepping up? You want change but want someone else to battle for you. You dont have to buy the game right as it comes out, or the console. If you want good quality gaming wait, its that simple. I mean come on there
    is no winning. If game gets delayed people cry, if its got to many bugs people cry, if the game isnt approved by some youtuber people cry. Its never ending crying, microsoft made sea of thieves on the tears of people crying over under quality games that dont
    meet individual expectations.
  3. GoT My GaT Win User

Regarding Xbox One NOT including headset

Well when sources often quote a company rep then that's a lot of responsibility the company holds..
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Duplicate charges for the same movie and they will not give me a refund

You need to address it with fandango, as they are responsible for the transaction. Any app is the responsibility of that company
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

you need to submit a review via the enforcement site, you only get one, they are also coy when it comes to explaining exactly what you did and just usually give a vague response, in the UK we can demand all information a company holds on us, with a small admin charge, this means the company has to give ALL info regarding the individual including all notes tickets, everything. i have had friends get the required info via this way.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

RECLAME AQUI: Leticia C. pediu para contatar: XBOX ONE S não veio com os jogos prometidos

Are you sure this is an Microsoft company if it's not they would not be responsible for it
Thema:

1. When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you. - Similar Threads - Microsoft hold game

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?: I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for...
  8. How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?: I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done. I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone. I have been wrongfully banned for a selfie on my profile gamer pic...
  9. How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?: Hey all, Just wondering about the xbox store. Who manages packages on the store for game dlcs? Is it microsoft or the game maker, I'm getting unavailable on some dlcs. Forgot to mention I can't...
  10. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...